7

"You actually developed three quirks" she says to me, "Nightmare, Shadow, and Telekinesis: Pebble" midnight gives a nod,

"I'll go talk to Nezu and we will look up the most recent deaths with people who has those quirks" midnight says and she heads out of the room. Every time I developed a new quirk they would look into who the quirks belonged to; I kept a book in my room of the names that the quirks belonged to because I thought that it would be nice to always keep them with me as I am keeping their quirk. On all of the quirks I've gotten so far from being found and being here has been around 5 and now adding these 3 would make it 8.

They look into the quirks and who owned them not only for my sake of knowing who it was but also to see what type of people they were. Even though I want nothing to do with my real parents because they kept me in secret and must have been the ones who forced me to drink the blood of thousands of people. The teachers and Nezu wants to know where I came from and where exactly I've gotten this quirk from, so they always try to connect the deaths of the people to something so they can figure it out.

I didn't really care though, I wasn't planing to go home if they did find out. I love the family that I have now; UA and our cat Berry was all I needed.

"Any idea of how they work?" I asked and she nods.

"Nightmare, the quirk to make people have nightmares. It only works on people who are asleep though and I doubt that you will ever use it unless you had to wake someone. Telekinesis: Pebble, allows you to be able to pick up small rocks the size of your pinky nail and float them around. You are unable to use the telekinesis on anything else. Lastly is Shadow; it's a interesting quirk Indeed where you are able to engulf yourself into shadows and hide. I'm not entirely sure if it works, it's a pretty rare quirk and I've only seen it one other time, but I think if you work with the quirk you'll be able to use your own shadow as a double."

"The Nightmare would explain the pictures I felt earlier" I say as I hold my head, "I didn't really feel anything on telekinesis unless it that was overwhelming feeling I kept feeling"

"I doubt that telekinesis will take a toll on your body like others do, as it is pretty small and you can only use it on small rocks. It was more likely the shadow; if I'm correct that quirk is very powerful." She says as she nods and moves her hand, placing it on my head. "Honestly though I think they are all quirks you can handle"

"Do you want me to go back to the apartment and grab your notebook?" Aizawa asked and I nod at him,

"If you don't mind" I smiled sheepishly. Once Aizawa walked out, Fortune turned to look at me.

"I didn't tell you everything" she says as she grabs my hand and holds it in her's, "it wasn't entirely there but I saw another quirk I've never seen in you before. I'm not exactly sure what it is but I thought I'd let you know Incase it ended up becoming a quirk"

"Wouldn't that mean I had come up with 4..?" I asked and she shook her head-

"No that one has been around since last time I saw you- it's much stronger than last time. Just be careful" she says and she pats my cheek.

"Are you leaving again?" I asked when she pulled her hands away, a small frown appears on her face.

"You know how it works y/n, I have to bounce around all over the world." I frown and look down, "but you know whenever something comes up I'll be right here" She says as she points at my heart. "If you continue to feel strange or anything, make them give me another call. I'll always prioritize you over my work" She says and I shake my head.

"I'll only do it when it's an emergency"

"I know" she says and then she gets up. "Anyways I had to miss a few appointments today so I'm gonna go deal with those now. I'll see you in awhile"

She steps out of the room, shutting the door behind her. I get out of the medical bed and look over at Izuku, I wonder...

I lift my right hand and place it on izuku's forehead- closing my eyes- my hand moves down until it reaches his right arm. It was extremely broken- Grams didn't even heal it that much, probably worried she will kill him if she uses her quirk too much on him.

Luckily my healing doesn't take a toll on people when being healed, Grams may not have completely healed him but he was healed enough where I could heal him the rest of the way. I'll get tired Instead of him but I think that will be fine.

I placed my hand on his tattered arm and began to heal it. "What are you doing y/n?" Recovery girl says as she walks in, I didn't move- I just opened my eyes to look at her.

"His arm was pretty tattered" I comment back as I continued to heal him. "Fortune told me I developed 3" I start up a conversation.

"Three? I don't think you've even developed 2 at once yet."

"Yes, I'm pretty surprised myself. I wonder if all the deaths are connected"

"We will just have to wait and see. How many do you own now?"

"13 from what we know" I say as I look down at Izuku, his pale face was starting to finally get some color back.

"Anyways I have to head out again. I guess since you're healing Izuku up, once he wakes have him go home" grams told me and I nod, she walks out.

 I guess since you're healing Izuku up, once he wakes have him go home" grams told me and I nod, she walks out