20

We laid in silence, my fever actually felt like it was going down. The door opens and I move my head over to the side to see a face I have never seen before. "Excuse me." He says as he walks in- even though I was running a fever I pushed myself to turn on my inconspicuous quirk. "Hi all Might. Been awhile." He says as he takes off his hat and puts it over his chest.

"What the hell? I didn't know that you were investigating" uncle Yagi says as he talks to the mysterious man.

"Woah All Might, is id okay that he is seeing you like this?" Midoriya asked in a worry tone.

"Oh yeah, it's fine. This guy is all right. Naomasa Tsukauchi, my best friend in the police force. He's legit. I trust him." Yagi says.

Tsukauchi lets out a laugh, "that's quite an introduction. Sorry to cut to the chase, but we could really use any information you might have."

"Hold on before all that. Tell me all the students are okay. And Aizawa— er, Eraser Head, And 13." My eyes widened and I put down my quirk.

"What happened to Aizawa and 13?" I ask as I sit up, something happened to them? The guy had a look of surprise as he noticed me, but a smile reaches his face.

"Well to start with the students, everyone but that boy right here only had scrapes. Both of the teachers are in stable condition right now. Relax." He speaks but that didn't answer my question. I was going to open my mouth and speak but Grams shot me a glare and I kept my mouth shut.

"That's good fo hear" Uncle Yagi sighs in relief.

"If you heroes hadn't risked your lives, the students would never have made it. You 3 saved that entire class of kids today." The man says as he looks at Uncle Yagi.

"You're not seein' the whole picture, Tsukauchi. Those students also risked their lives. They fought as hard as us." Uncle Yagi says.

"Thank you All Might." Midoriya says as he looks at his mentor.

I looked down, i was the only one who didn't do anything. Since the beginning I was paralyzed and then to the end I was knocked out after being taken away from the scene.

"I don't think there has ever been a group of first-years who experienced a real fight like this so early in their training. They not only survived, they learned what it means to be a pro. Those villains made a mistake attacking them. This class is strong. They are filled with courage and drive. Make my words. They will become great hero's."

For some reason when he said those words I felt like in the end I wouldn't be included into that group. The ones who grow up to be a great hero. I didn't know what that feeling was; but I sure didn't like it.

[No POV]
[Location: Unknown]

"Ow..." Shigaraki groans in pain as he laid on the floor of the bar. "Shot in both arms and legs. All those underlined wiped out. Even Nomu was beaten. We failed. Those kids were so strong. And the symbol of Peace wasn't weakened at all! You were wrong master. So wrong!"

"No I wasn't." A man voice spoke through the speakers of the screen. "We just weren't as prepared as we should have been."

"I agree" another man joins in, "we underestimated them. Thankfully, we failed under that cheap "league of Villians" name and not our own. And what about the creature the Master and I created? Where is Nomu?"

"Yes, why is he not with you?" 'Master' questions.

"He was blown away." Kurogiri responds as he stood behind Shigaraki who still laid on the floor. "As for the young mistress, she was put out of all harms way, and Kei was successful."