49

Above is some art that Hamilham_lover made for this chapter 🥺🥺🥺 it will also be at the end of the chapter hehe 💕 ty again Hamilham_lover I LOVE IT SM

Aizawa allowed me to hold on to his arm as we made it out of the room; but when I walked out I was greeted with a pair of dark brown eyes. Her h/c hair was matted and messy as her eyes was full of shock- something about her scared me and instantly wanted me to cower away.

"How did you get in here?" She asked and then looked between me and Ren then me and Aizawa. She bit her thumb and a sword formed in her hand with the blood that flowed out of her thumb. My eyes goes wide, "ANSWER ME!"

"I-" John grabs the woman's arm as Aizawa turned on his quirk, making her blood sword turn back into liquid and splattering about the floor.

"What the—" she looked up to see Aizawa and she shakes her head. "No. No." She says as she continued to shake her head. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Ki, you need to calm down." John says and she hits the man off of him, she seemed to be intoxicated.

"No! He threatened me john! Now she's up in my house out of all places?!" The woman screamed, something about the scream made my hands reach for my head.

[Flashback]

"Mom..?" My voice says as I tugged on the woman's skirt, but the lady didn't turn around. "Mama?"

"Y/n, please stop bothering" she spoke in a harsh tone, setting down a boy who almost looked like a tiny version of Ren next to me. He was a few inches taller then me but held a small frown as he grabbed my hand.

"Want to go play y/n?" He asked and I nod several times.

[change]

I felt a jab of pain in my stomach as I was sent flying, "what happened y/n? You've gotten weaker sense I last saw you" a man I've never seen before spoke as he towered over me. "Maybe hanging around with that brother of yours is making you soft."

"W-hat?" The whole scenery around me and changes into darkness- only a small bit of light peaked out from under the door as I slowly walked up to it.

"If I see you around y/n again I'll kill both of you!" A man screamed.

"I don't want that god for Saken child anyways! Take that pathetic thing you call a weapon!"

[change]

My arm is being tugged slightly as my free arm reached out for the small boy who I walked away from. "Ren!" I yelled out and everything goes black.

[end]

My eyes open as pain runs through my head, "y/n?" Aizawa calls out my name but I shakily look up at the woman who was now on the ground crying her eyes out- John comforting her to the best of his ability. Everything clicked at that moment.

I quickly stood up straight and started to back up, "I- I-" no words would come out of my mouth as I was taken aback. That is my biological mother. Making Ren my brother, we did have a connection, we are siblings. So why was I out in that alley way? Half of my memories made sense while the rest didn't. It was obvious our parents separated, me going with our father and Ren staying with our mother.

As I thought about it more, the more words started to fill my head as a few more memories came back. All the times my mother pushed me away and said things that hurt my feelings came back to me- all feeling like it was just yesterday.

"Quit your pathetic crying" I spat out, I didn't have control over my mouth and what words flowed out of it. My anger was now in control. "I don't want anything to do with a woman like you" I spat as I quickly turned and made a run for the door- opening it quickly and allowing my Fallen Angel quirk to take over. Allowing me to spout out wings which tears holes in the back of my jacket and shirt.

Noticing that this was a story building and we was high enough for me to jump- I took the opportunity and flew away. I absolutely want nothing to do with my real family, I'm fine with what I have back at UA. I looked behind me to see Aizawa standing, watching me fly away and I could feel a tear run down my cheek. The words of my own mother that was said to my so long ago haunted me now, forcing more tears to flow. The memories I've had popping up the last few days are starting to get to me. Fear running through me as I wondered if my childhood was painful, I always seemed to be in a bad situation when I have these fragmented memories.

I let out a sigh as I wiped away my tears and continued to fly off into the distance.

>><<

Sorry that this is a really short chapter, rip. I'm also sorry that there will be no end card for this chapter either. A lot of shit keeps happening to me, over and over and over. I can't stand it. So while I drown myself in my own misery and pain, I don't have the motivation to make any edits.

It's also 6:30 am where I am, I barely slept and so I'm extremely tired Rip.

If I feel like it I'll post another chapter tomorrow since today's was pretty small. I hope you guys are having way better days than I am- hahha.

Love you guys, ✌🏻

New note: below is some art from Hamilham_lover that she made for this chapter. Ty so much for making this:&(&4&;&; I LOVE IT SO MUCH KEJFKEKDJD 💕💕💕💕🥺🥺🥺

 Ty so much for making this:&(&4&;&; I LOVE IT SO MUCH KEJFKEKDJD 💕💕💕💕🥺🥺🥺