98

Hello once again fellow friends : )! YouTube has recommended another video to me of this sweet grammy with her doggie singing "Put your head on my shoulder"

It made me smile and I hope it makes you smile too!

She covers other songs so you guys should totally check grammy out <3 Thats if you want more content to smile at because it's so sweet that I'm starting to get cavities.

Anyways, Love you guys as always! Please remember to have a good day and for those who need to hear it, youre precious and mean so much to me! Hehe~ Enjoy the chapter!

-y/n pov-

The next morning the nurse helped me out with getting adjusted to crutches. It was long after that Aizawa had shown up to make sure everything was still on track of me leaving around noon. My vital were perfectly fine and thankfully I had completely healed up, mostly thanks to my healing quirk. Unfortunately, It seemed as if my healing quirk was only able to heal so much. After everything was fixed up and papers were signed, I was finally released from the hospital.

Due to me being targeted, something was clearly going to have to change. Unfortunately, it seemed nowhere was safe for me at this point. Not even UA was safe for me anymore has the league of villains had trespassed several times now.

After Aizawa had helped me get inside the car and got in the driver seat, he picked up a box on the dashboard and handed it over before starting up the car, "Whats this?" I asked as I open the box and I see a black bracelet,

"There isnt much we can do to protect you from this point on," He began as he begins driving. I take the bracelet out and inspect it, "The most we can do is have a way to find you if something happens to you" I take the bracelet and clip it on to my wrist. Suddenly it moves on its own and tightens to my wrist, "So we brought up a scenario to the support class and we had someone offer to take up the challenge. You may know who this female is, her name is Mei Hatsume," A pink headed girl flashes in my mind as I did know who that was. She was the girl who had used Iida as a commercial in the sports festival and not only that but she seemed closed to Izuku. "The bracelet is connected to my phone," He pulls out his phone from his jacket pocket and hands it over. I open his phone and something was already pulled up, "That bracelet tells me your exact location and heart rate at all time. There are also some key features to it as we need to set up some secret codes. Using or doing these codes will alert me, the rest of UA staff, and the police as soon as you do the secret code."

"Oh wow thats so cool!" My eye sparkles as I looked at it, "Hatsume is amazing~"

"You arent allowed to take it off unless given permission by myself or another UA staff," he nods in agreement with my comment on Hatsume, "Because of that, the device runs off the power produced to use your quirk. Hatsume warned that because of it, you may feel slightly tired until your body is used to it. Its also supposed to be waterproof so you can take showers with it." I giggle slightly as I actually really liked it, "Class will still be in session once we get to the school. We will have you see recovery girl and we will sort out the codes. We should finish before the last class ends. You can go see Midoriya and the others,"

"Okay!"

-skip-

"Muwah!" Grams gives me a kiss to help heal up my leg just a tiny bit. "There you go" She smiles and I smile brightly,

"Thanks grams!" I say and she lets out a little chuckle,

"Youre full of energy today it seems" She comments as she backs away and Aizawa walks over to me as I was sitting on the medical bed,