Uncle Yagi slams down on the ground, "I am here to fight!"

"We're up against All Might!?" Both Izuku and Katsuki say with shock,

"You're going to have to work together, boys, if you want to win" Uncle Yagi speaks as Katsuki growls, turning his head to glare at Izuku.

"And now," Gramps says grabbing my attention, "Lets announce the teams and the teachers they'll be fighting in order!"

Here is the match listing from first match to last.
Cementoss vs Kirishima and Sato
Ectoplasm vs Sui and Tokoyami
Power Loader vs Ojiro and Iida
Aizawa vs Todoroki and Momo
13 vs Aoyama and Uraraka
Gramps vs Mina and Kaminari
Uncle Mic vs Jiro and Koji
Snipe vs Shoji and I (y/n)
Midnight vs Sero and Mineta
Uncle Yagi vs Izuku and Katsuki

My eyes widened from seeing that I was going against Snipe. I mean, hes at a heavy disadvantage against me even if he is a pro. My super serpentine quirk was practically made to fight off quirks like his. "To complete the exam, you'll have 30 minutes. In order to win, your objective is to put these handcuffs on your teacher or you can win if one of you manages to escape from the combat stage"

"So you either run away or capture the teacher" Kaminari says,

"But is it really okay to just jet?" Mina asked,

"Yep!" Gramps says giving the thumbs up,

"It's going to be much different than the combat training you all went through earlier. After all, youre up against people way better than you!" Uncle Mic gushes,

"Better? Really?" Jiro asked as Koda seems to panic, "Wait, arent you just the announcer?"

I let out a small quiet laugh as I tried not to be too loud, "Hey, watch you mouth, girl! Have some respect!"

13 speaks up while pointing their finger up, "This time, your exam will be very similar to a real battle. As strange as it is, please think of us as villains"

"Assumin' you come across your enemy. If you think you can win against them, then fight. however..." Snipe began and Aizawa takes over, finishing for Snipe,

"...In instances where youre outmatched, it would be smarter to run away and find help" Aizawa's eyes narrow, "Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya. Im sure you three understand because of Hosu" Aizawa's eyes looked over at me for a split second,

"So you fight to win... or run to win" Izuku says,

"Thats right! It's a test of your decision-making skills. But with these rules, your probably thinking your only real choice is to flee. Thats why the support course made these super-clever accessories for us" Uncle Yagi pulls out a grey weighted bracelet,

"Behold, Ultra-compressed weights!" Uncle Mic says,

"These babies will add about half our body weight to our physiques." Uncle Yagi speaks as all the teachers, except for gramps and Snipe, were placing on these compressed weights, "Its not much, but they will eat up our stamina and make it harder for us to move around." I was guessing they decided with the already disadvantage with me, they were allowing Snipe to get away without these weights. Suddenly Uncle Yagi grunts, "Oh, shoot. These are heavier than I thought."

"You think we need a handicap to win against you?" Katsuki asked with an unimpressed look, "Well think again." Uncle Yagi laughs at Katsuki's ego before a dark aura surrounds Uncle Yagi,

"This will be fun..."

------

Hi guys, how are you? I literally just noticed I needed to upload a chapter for Plunderer- like god, WHERE DID MY DAYS AGO? Right now im jamming to music while watching my brother play minecraft. After I kick him off im going back to watching anime. I started the anime called Wise Man's Grandson and Im unsure how I feel about it. Like its good but ngl- I cant help kinda hate almost all of the characters. They are just so-- how do I put this-- I dont like their personality but thats just me. BUT its keeping me interested so i havent stopped watching yet.

Anyways, a lot of stuff is going on right now and I kind of wished things were different. But, on a positive note, my dad was tested positive back in July and officially got taken off quarantine on Thursday. This means ill be able to stay with him again, so im pretty excited.

Also, I was doing stuff yesterday, and without realizing- I had somehow got my end card yesterday. I actually made it for my other book but I forgot I dont put end cards- so I guess ill put it here haha.

If anyone talks poorly about my kermit, I will literally beat you the fuck up- so, lets all play nice, yes? Greeeeat

If anyone talks poorly about my kermit, I will literally beat you the fuck up- so, lets all play nice, yes? Greeeeat. ANYWAYS, LIKE ALWAYS, I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!

b y e.

new a/n: forgot to mention today is Endeavor's, Fatgum's, and Spinner's birthday. SO happy birthday to the 3, specially to dadgum and Endeavor.