Episode 96: Samurai Jack VS Afro Samurai

"Another night another Death battle" Ruby said as she started the episode.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Among the soldiers of history, the samurai is one of the most prestigious and dangerous.

"Too true" Blake said

Boomstick: So, let's pit two of the best of 'em in a fight to the death.

Wiz: Samurai Jack, the warrior prince lost in time.

"Lost in time? What does that mean?" Ruby said

"Guess we're about to find out in the episode " Weiss said

Boomstick: And Afro Samurai, who's one cold-blooded mother-f'er. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Samurai Jack

Wiz: Long ago in a distant land, Aku, the shapeshifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil.

Boomstick: But a foolish samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me... I-I mean him.

"Ha, slipup" Yang said

"Sure you do Boomstick" Weiss said

Wiz: And that nameless samurai became known as...Jack.

Street Punks: - Jack. - Jack was all - Jack. Jack. - Yo, Jack. - Jack, was - Jack!

Boomstick: Doesn't really strike fear into your enemies.

"No not really" Yang said

"Nope" Ruby said

"Absolutely not" Weiss and Blake said

Popup: Jack's real name was never revealed. He took the name as a cover, upon arriving in a city he wasn't familiar with.

"Maybe it was his Nick name" Blake said.

Wiz: Young Jack was the son of a Japanese emperor, who had imprisoned Aku years before. However, upon Aku's return, the Emperor and his army were quickly defeated. The last of all hope remained in the hands of his son.

Boomstick: Aww, look how small he is! Ahem, well, uh, to prep for beating the snot out of Aku, little Jack traveled the world, training with the best of the best.

Wiz: Most notably, he learned horseback riding from a Sheikh, staff fighting in Africa, wrestling from gladiators, ax throwing from a Russian Boyar, mounted combat from the Mongols, martial arts from Shaolin Monks, and...

"Woah he could like the ultimate huntsman" Ruby said after hearing all that

"With that kind of teaching he could be" Weiss said.

Boomstick: And archery from freaking Robin Hood! You know, everyone's favorite talking fox! Oo-de-lally!

"What?" Yang said

Wiz: Wrong Robin Hood.

Boomstick: That's your opinion.

Wiz: Jack's progress was exceptional, at just eight years old, he defended a whole village from a band of marauders.

Popup: Thanks to his training, Jack can dodge dozens of arrows with just his hearing and no sight.

Boomstick: All before he could even legally drink the good stuff. Seventeen years later, he was ready for the final boss. He just needed one more thing: His pajamas.