Episode 21 Thor VS Raiden

My twenty first for episode 21

Thor belongs to Marvel

Raiden belongs to Netherrealm Studios and Warner Brothers

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

(Tuesday)

The sun rose up in the sky over Beacon and students begin to prepare for their classes. RWBY woke up from their alarm clock and prepared getting ready.

Ruby didn't sleep well.

The moment the Roboenza Virus was introduced, Ruby felt scared at what the artificial virus can do with its capabilities.

She had nightmares. Nightmares showing visions of the virus infecting hundreds to thousands of Ironwood's Atlestian Knights and dozens of the spider droids, turning them into violent killing machines as they turn on their creators and destroy everything around them. Ruby felt even more dread as she seen a nightmarish vision of Penny falling victim to the virus. She watches as Penny panics and struggles to find a way to escape as a purple haze, which is the virus, surrounds her and absorbs into her. Penny suddenly stops struggling, stands still and has her back turned to Ruby. Her neon green lines slowly turn to blood red. Ruby was frozen in fear as Penny slowly turns around with her eyes that are closed. Penny opens her eyes… which are red as eyes of the Grimm. Tears fell from Ruby's eyes as she watches in fear and sorrow at her friend, whose expression was mostly emotionless but showed hints of the desire to kill. Penny's back opens and summons her swords, which also glow red, as they float behind her. Before Ruby could react, Penny, at inhuman speeds, sends her swords towards Ruby…

Ruby can still see that vision as she gets ready for class. Her teammates still don't know Penny is a robot and Ruby still kept that promise to Penny.

They needed to finish that project which was due today.

The project is about how all different types of faunus (such as cat and dog faunus) used to live separately with their own kind in the earliest histories of Remnant, had tension with each other, many disagreements on territory and food, and even showed racism towards each other (especially the cat and dog faunus). RWBY wrote a journal that the faunus came together when the Grimm started to appear and began spreading across Remnant. They decided to put their differences aside, ally with man, and helped man create the Five kingdoms and brought peace… until the White Fang came to be after humans were now being racist to faunus which is just sad. Not all faunus are evil, just the ones that decide to be the terrorists and kill humans which makes them no better… Blake felt sorrow she left Adam but she did it for the better.

Right now, that's all in the past and the faunus are now being treated better recently but racism is still there. The Project was finished as they headed to the showers and then headed to the cafeteria for breakfast where JNPR was waiting to express their opinions on their recent episodes.

Episode 11: Bomberman vs Dig Dug was an utterly bizarre but surprisingly entertaining episode to JNPR. Nora really showed a lot of interest in Bomber Man and even wished she had a Rooey in which she uses it to ride around while launching her bombs and swinging her hammer. Dig Dug was quite unique for his digging capabilities and his weapon of choice that looks useful. The fight was quite intense and they even thought Bomberman was gonna win.

Episode 12: Vegeta vs Shadow was intense. JNPR have never seen opponents, let alone any being on Remnant, that powerful. They did admit Vegeta and Shadow are badasses but they also felt sympathy for Shadow's past and felt sorry for Vegeta having his own planet destroyed by some alien tyrant and molded into a ruthless killer. JNPR awed at their, various attacks, energy and their super forms and admitted the fight was really cool.