Episode 59 Bowser Vs Ganon

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

Boomstick: Ever since the invention of princesses, there have been princess kidnappers.

Wiz: And these two are certainty among the top tier in their trade.

Everyone were now interested and exciting to see how these princess kidnappers are different from the others.

Boomstick: Bowser, the King of the Koopas.

Wiz: And Ganon, the Demon King.

"Well now we get to finally learn about the big bad turtle dragon that's attacking the Mushroom Kingdom." Yang grinned.

"Ganon seemed very powerful with his use of magic and his appearance screamed power all over too." Blake said earning more about Ganon.

"And this will also be a battle between bad guys just like some that we've seen." Ruby mentioned.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first villain is a large bulky turtle dragon thing with a spiky green shell, a yellow body with a tan belly and mouth. His head is green and has red hair and eyes with horns sticking out. Additionally, he has spike collars on his arms and neck and a tail as he constantly kidnaps Princess Peach and tries to conquer the Mushroom Kingdom, but Mario and his brother Luigi always thwarted his every plans from time to time.

Bowser

(Cues Final Bowser Battle - Super Mario 3D Land)

Boomstick: Once upon a time, a giant turtle had a dream. He would conquer the Mushroom Kingdom by turning everyone in it into brick. But one pesky princess had the gall to undo his mystical masonry.

Everyone were shocked at the crime that Bowser did by turning the inhabitants of the Mushroom Kingdom into bricks.

"Who in their right mind would turn innocent people into bricks?!" Weiss exclaimed.

"Someone who would be very insane to accomplish this." Blake replied as she narrowed her eyes at Bowser.

"As long as Peach is stands defiant, then she can reverse the effects easily." Ruby assured to her friend that Peach would help her people always.

BACKGROUND

Full Name: King Bowser Koopa

Species: Koopa

Height: 8'7" (Taller Than Yatsu)

Weight: Unknown

King of the Koopas

Seeks to Conquer the Mushroom Kingdom (Everyone Obviously Knew This)

Father to Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings

Illiterate (A few Snickered at this)

One of the Seven Star Children (This Surprises most that had watched Mario and Luigi's episodes)

Wiz: Naturally, King Bowser Koopa had only one sensible option: he snatched her up and locked her away in his castle. No, not that castle, that castle.

Everyone sees Bowser's simple castle changed to a exotic skyscraper-like castle as his new castle.

"I guess he has some taste of design in his castle." Yang commented.