Episode 34 Fulgore VS Sektor

My thirty fourth for episode 34

Fulgore belongs to Microsoft

Sektor belongs to Warner Bros and NetherRealm Studios

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: After this, we shall see Godzilla vs Gamera and then back to Samurai Jack.

RWBY prepared for the next episode for an awesome cyborg battle. They did enjoy the last pokemon episode. They also spent some time reading the complete encyclopedia of pokemon for a bit until they started watching the next episode.

Ruby puts the disc in and hits play as they now see several footages of many cyborgs with awesome designs and weaponry.

(Cues Invader Jim Johnstone)

Boomstick: Cyborgs… are fucking badass!

Wiz: As someone with my own cybernetic arm that suffers constant glitches, I have to agree. Cyborgs are awesome.

"I'm going to love this one!" Ruby said in excitement.

"Yep. We have stuff like that too in Remnant." Yang added. "And I also want a cool cybernetic arm if I ever do lose one of my arm." She added.

"With Atlass building cybernetics for military reasons, along with other purposes such as prosthetics, I bet this won't be too alien for us to see." Weiss agreed.

"Might as well see what they may have in store that's similar and different than Remnant's." Blake finished.

Boomstick: Like Fulgore, the metal monster of Killer Instinct.

Wiz: And Sektor, the ninja cyborg from Mortal Kombat.

But they also see another cyborg that looks similar to Sektor, colored yellow.

Boomstick: Totally should have been Cyrax….

Though, they couldn't see it, they heard something like a metallic object glitching and twitching right before hearing the sound of someone getting punched.

Boomstick: AHAHH! What the hell?!

Wiz: *Sarcastic* Oh sorry. Arm's glitching up again.

That caused the girls to laugh.

Boomstick: When you least expect it Wiz…. when you least expect it.

"That was funny." Yang laughed.

"Hate to say it, but I slightly feel satisfied Boomstick gets that after all the things he said before." Weiss said with a smirk.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick. And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first thing they see is some kind of world that looks corrupted.

(Ceus Fulgore's Theme — Killer Instinct Teaser)

Wiz: In the dystopian world of Killer Instinct, there are no governments, no courts, no nations.

Hearing that made Blake cringe slightly. Adam also wanted to eradicate the humans and replace their types of governments with his own idealistic way of ruling Remnant.

Wiz: There is only the mega corporation that controls the Earth.

"Let's hope Earth wasn't like that before it blew up…" Ruby said.