Episode 110 Weiss VS Mitsuru

It's been a day since the girls watched the death battle between Ben 10 and Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) which they deemed an unfair match.

Yang: Okay homework done, study session done.

Ruby: We got the snacks.

Blake: And we're in our PJs.

Weiss: Let's watch the newest death battle.

Ruby then started the episode as she and everyone got into their seats and saw the episode.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Boomstick: *singing* They're as cold as ice~ They're willing to sacrifice~

Weiss: "Oh great, not even in the episode and were already starting with terrible singing.

Yang: Like your one to talk? We can hear you sing in the shower.

Weiss: Touche.

Wiz: Today, we're pitting together two queens of ice, born into powerful, if troubled, families.

Yang: Huh it sounds like they're talking about-

Boomstick: Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee Dust Company and member of the huntress team RWBY.

After hearing that Weiss did a spit take which landed on Ruby.

Ruby: Ah! Weiss!

Weiss: Sorry, sorry I'm just surprised that... I'm on Death battle!! Woo-hoo!!

Yang:  Okay Congratulations ice queen you can calm down now.

Weiss: Oh right.

Wiz: And Mitsuru Kirijo, heiress to the Kirijo Group and member of the Persona-wielding SEES.

Blake: SEES? What kind of team name is that?

Yang: Like team Rwby isn't better?

Blake: And I retract my statement.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

# Weiss Schnee

(*Cues: Qrow vs. Winter - RWBY: Volume 3*)

Wiz: The world of Remnant is known for many things. The vicious creatures called Grimm, the Hunters and Huntresses committed to fighting them, and the Schnee family.

Weiss: Very true.

Boomstick: Yeah, they're kinda like royalty, and their princess is Weiss Schnee. As the heiress to the family company, she grew up in a pretty cold home. Pun intended.

Weiss: *Groans* Ughhhh...

Yang: Well it's true.

Weiss: Yeah it is.

Ruby: Well your a different person now.

Weiss: Thanks Ruby.

Wiz: The Schnee family expected a lot from Weiss. It was considered essential that she live up to their highly influential name.

Weiss: That is very true.

Yang: Plus your dad was an asshole.

Ruby: Yang!

Yang: What? True.

Weiss: On that I agree with.

Blake: Same.