Episode 41 Ragna vs Sol Badguy

Author's Note: Alright, here is the episode and it has finally come after six weeks. Now we can all agree that Death Battle got lazy for the background story of both Ragna and Sol as well as the lore of the Blazblue and Guilty Gear story. So getting the feeling that RWBY would be too much in the dark about both of the analysis, I ended up going out of my way to do some actual research of Blazblue and Guilty Gear and see how they would relate to the world of RWBY. So you will notice some changes to the script as well as I added some info and gone more indept with their abilities and stuff I even watched the Guilty Gear lore in a minute video on youtube to help get the info right Also you'll be in for quite a surprise of what happens in this episode to spice things up, for the purpose of RWBY knowing more about the story of the characters...hmmm, I guess there is not much to say for now so I hope you enjoy this next chapter and believe I made a good idea of extending the analysis. It was actually time consuming that I had to do the research and hope I got the info right on both characters but at least it will be better than how much Death Battle got right. Not that I am trying to sound better than them. I'm no researcher like them so it's not my place that they could've done better and help us understand but still. Unlike Lot's of people who try to debunk their episodes like this one guy who...actually I'll talk about some of those debunk videos another day. I'll just share some thoughts more after this chapter so enjoy.

Disclaimer: RWBY belongs to rooster Teeth

Ragna and Sol Badguy belongs Arc System Works

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

Soundtracks belong to their respective owners.

Ragna vs Sol Badguy

As Ruby and Weiss came back to the dorm room while talking about how cute and awsome Kirby was, Yang and Blake were waiting on the couch for their teammates. Yang has put the next Death Battle episode into the DVD player and had her hands behing her head with a satisfied look on her face. Blake was lightly rubbing the area where Yang has slapped her with a pain and discomfort look. If it wasn't for aura healing, she would have spent the next school day walking and sitting with a seering red hand print on her butt. As they all sat and the red leader hitting play, Blake flashes a glare at her partner. The faunus is gonna find a way to get her back for this.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: No anime tough guy trope is complete unless he has outrageous spiky hair, a sword that's clearly compensating for something...

Boomstick: And belts. Lots and lots of belts.

This was enough to get the four heroes excited for this one. Especially for Ruby and Yang because of the mentioning of swords and hair. But overall the huntresses will have great interests in what these two strong looking fighters will bring to the fight.

Wiz: Ragna, the Bloodedge.

Boomstick: And Sol Badguy, the Flame of Corruption.

"I have to admit, these two look and sound like very interesting and capable fighters." Weiss said with interests as she ate some popcorn.

"I bet even with our expectations high, we will be in constant awe of these two." Blake said as she grabbed some popcorn from Weiss.