Episode 60 Ratchet & Clank VS Jak & Daxter

"Alright, team. Let's watch a Death Battle," Ruby announced suddenly.

"Okay. Let's watch one and then go to sleep," Weiss stated.

"Cool! I hope we get another 'tag team' battle. The last one was awesome," Ruby said.

"I agree. I want more of that," Yang said. Blake agreed as well.

Team RWBY settled down in the center of their room, laid down on their blankets, and ready to watch more Death Battle.

Ruby started the video.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Sometimes, the most unlikely of friends can become the best of heroes.

Ruby looked at Weiss, smiling. Weiss looked back, but was confused. Ruby was disappointed that Weiss didn't get it. They both started off as an unlikely pair, but later became great friends as well as heroines.

Boomstick: Ratchet and Clank, the cosmic commandos.

Wiz: And Jak and Daxter, the masters of Eco.

"Another battle with partners! I'm loving this already," Ruby gasped.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Ratchet & Clank

(*Cues: Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty - Credits*)

Wiz: It was a time of chaos. The unstoppable Cragmite empire wreaked havoc across the galaxy until a race of unlikely heroes fought back: the Lombaxes, who may be some sort of lemur-wombat?

"Must be a cat thing," Yang said.

Blake looked at Yang questioningly.

Yang noticed this. "Oh. I didn't mean it like that."

Boomstick: Well, whatever they are. they're pretty good at kicking the shit out of Cragmites and ended up stopping the empire by banishing them to another dimension. Well, all except one and boy, would that come back to bite 'em in the ass!

"If they were organized, this wouldn't happen," Weiss said.

Wiz: Raised as one of their own, the last Cragmite betrayed his foster Lombaxes, raised an army of fish people, and, in some sense of cruel ironic justice, banished the entire Lombax race to their own dimension as well. And, just as ironically, missed one who would prove to be his greatest adversary.

"Huh. That is ironic," Blake remarked.

(*Cues: Ratchet & Clank - Kyzil Plateau*)

Ratchet:

Background:

Species: Lombax

Height: 4'10"

Weight: 97.5 lbs

Born: Around year 5339

Naturally gifted mechanic

Given the code name "Dead Meat" by Captain Quark

Has a vendetta against wooden crates (Ruby laughed)

Boomstick: This lone Lombax's name was Ratchet, and he spent most of his days stranded on a random planet, dicking around with mechanical stuff, and dreaming of one day exploring the galaxy. So, this alien...kitty cat...thing scrounged up all the scraps he can find, used his natural gift with machines, and built a space ship so incredible, it would finally take him off this boring planet once and for…