Episode 68 Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

Boomstick: As the old saying goes, "Behind every great man, is a badass woman with a big hammer", something like that.

"Like Nora" said ruby

Wiz: And today's combatants are exactly that. What could go wrong?

"Probably awesome, cause any girl who uses a hammer are a beast in battle." Yang grinned.

"I don't know, this might be very crazy if any of these two fighters are swinging their hammers like madwomen." Blake sweatdropped.

"Don't worry about it Blake, I'm sure that whoever piss them off will probably have a lot of their bones broken." Yang assured to her friend while mentally praying for any poor soul that might get in their way.

Boomstick: Amy Rose, Sonic the Hedgehog's number one fangirl.

Wiz: And Ramona Flowers, the girl of Scott Pilgrim's dreams.

"Oh boy, Sonic is really unlucky to have this girl obsessed with him a lot."  Weiss said nervously as he felt bad for Sonic having a crazy girl after him, and she knew the feeling as well.

"And I wonder how Ramona Flowers is the ideal love interest for Scott."  Blake wondered while thinking about it.

"I'm pretty sure we'll learn more about her after we finish Amy's introduction." Ruby  answered back.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first female fighter is a pink anthropomorphic female hedgehog wearing a red dress, over-sized gloves with gold rings on the wrist area, red boots and a red hairband on her head. Her weapon of choice is a big hammer that's gold and red and she's pretty deadly and reckless when fighting. She occasionally fights against Eggman and other threats, but most of the time she spends is chasing a certain blue hedgehog to have him notice her undying love to him.

Amy Rose

(Cues Stardust Speedway Bad Future - Sonic CD)

Wiz: When young Amy Rose first heard of the adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, she became immediately obsessed.

Boomstick: But while most rabid fangirls would stalk him online or build a shrine in their closet, Amy dialed her crazy up to eleven!

"That really can't be good if she's totally obsessed with him." Ruby shuddered.

"Yeah and the part where fangirls would stalk or building personal shrines is already creepy as hell." Weiss agreed while paling would've done that after she escaped the first time.

"I'm glad none of that happened here or else we might have a problem." Ruby added.

Wiz: I guess you could say she was... Hooked on Sonics? Huh?

Everyone felt like throwing up and groaning at the horrible joke that Wiz has made, even Boomstick starting gagging at it as well.

Boomstick: Ugh, *Gags* I threw up in my mouth a little bit, that was so bad.

"Yeah, that was a terrible joke and I felt my bile rising up." Weiss gagged.

"If he does this on any occasion then I'll also give him hurting too."  Ruby groaned in frustration.

Wiz: Well, determined to meet her hero face to face, Amy decided the best option was to... learn how to read tarot cards... of course...

"I guess she really wants Sonic to love her, even when starts practicing tarot cards to make her predictions come true." Ruby murmured while munching a cookie.