Episode 114: Dragonzord VS Mechagodzilla

It's been a day since team Rwby watch the battle between Ghost Rider and Lobo.

Here we see the girls getting ready to watch another Death Battle since it's the weekend.

Ruby: Alright girls let's watch some Death Battle!

Ruby then started the episode as everyone got into their seats, except Weiss, as we then see her come in with the snacks.

Weiss: Finally! Did I miss anything?

Yang: No your just on time.

Blake: And thanks for the snacks.

Weiss: Your welcome, but I do have to get them?

Ruby: Because it was your turn today to bring the snacks.

Ruby points to a chart labled Snack wheel labaled Rwby and the spinner landed on W meaning Weiss.

Weiss: Fair enough.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Whether they are benevolent deities or harbingers of doom, dragons...are freakin’ awesome!

Yang: Just like Charizard!

Blake: Um, Yang you do know Charizard isn't a dragon type Pokemon right?

Yang: I know, but he's Dragon-like so that counts right?

Weiss: I mean, it kind of does.

Boomstick: Hell yeah! Especially the robot kind. Like the Dragonzord, piloted by the Green Power Ranger.

Rwby: Tommy!

Ruby: Wait, I thought he only drove the white tiger zord?

Weiss: That was before he became the white Ranger Ruby.

Ruby: Oh yeah.

Wiz: And Kiryu, the dangerous and mysterious Mechagodzilla.

Yang: Mechagodzila?

Ruby: Sounds awesome!

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Dragonzord

Boomstick: After being stuck in a garbage can for ten thousand years, the evil Rita Repulsa was understandably pretty pissed. So, she decided to destroy the world. Hey, I'd be mad too, but that's a hell of a hot take.

Yang: Just like with Salem, sort of.

Wiz: And so Earth's guardian, Zordon, put a plan into motion: five heroic teenagers would defend the planet with their Dinozords. They were the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Ruby: Whoa, that sounds so cool! I can already imagine myself piloting a T-Rex Dinozord and kicking some serious Grimm butt! It's like a dream come true!

Weiss: I suppose it could be an interesting concept for a fictional story, but I highly doubt such a scenario would ever occur in reality.

Yang: Sounds like my kind of action-packed adventure!

Boomstick: You'd think a bunch of kids in spandex would have a tough time fighting an ancient witch, but they got used to takin' out her weekly monsters pretty quick. Like a normal nine to five, just with giant robots.