Episode 72 Lara Croft vs Nathan Drake

Lara Croft belongs to Square Enix.

Nathan Drake belongs to Sony.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth.

Death Battle belongs to ScrewAttack. I used the video and script as sources to help me write this story.

All songs and copyright material belong to their respective owners.

RWBY is at the point of watching the newer episodes. They'll notice that the logo for Death Battle has changed quite a bit. Of course, RWBY is watching the episodes without regard to order, so they don't know what to expect. But enough of that. RWBY will react to two treasure hunters duking it out. Ruby plays the video.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Sometimes, an archaeologist needs a bit more than a shovel and brush, especially when they're on the hunt for the most legendary of treasure.

Boomstick: Yeah, if it were that easy, everyone would be doing it. The best treasure hunters are the ones with the brawn to match their brain.

"I have the brawn!" Yang exclaimed.

"And I have the brain!" Ruby cheered.

Wiz: Like Lara Croft, the Tomb Raider.

Boomstick: And Nathan Drake, seeker of the uncharted. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

"Alright! Treasure hunters!" Ruby cheered again.

Lara Croft

(*Cues: Tomb Raider: Anniversary - Main Theme*)

Background:

Height: 5'8" | 175 cm

Weight: 131.6 lbs | 59.7 kg

Birthday: February 14th

English archaeologist

Countess of Abbington (Weiss awed)

Credited with 16+ archaeological discoveries

Greatest fear: aunt's pet corgi (Ruby: But corgi's are so cute)

Wiz: Most people spend their entire lives in pursuit of wealth, status, and power, but Lara Croft was lucky enough to be born into them. However, despite attending the best schools and living in her own mansion, she was missing one crucial thing: adventure!

"Everyone needs adventure!" Yang stated cheerfully.

(*Cues: Tomb Raider: Legend - Main Theme*)

Boomstick: Man, rich people are always looking for some crazy way to help keep themselves entertained! But if you have a lot of money and you take a lot of trips, it's good odds that one of those trips is bound to go horribly wrong.