Episode 115: Sasuke VS Hiei

It's been a day since team Rwby watched the bartle between Mechagodzila and the Dragonzord as we they're ready to watch another episode of Death Battle as Ruby started the episode

Interlude

Wiz: They're grim, nihilistic, and dreadfully ominous. Even when they fight on the side of good, they'll never crack a smile or share in their reward.

Yang: Just like Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Boomstick: Oh great, we're talking about edgelords, aren't we?

Ruby: Yep.

Wiz: Sasuke, rival to Naruto Uzumaki and the solitary survivor of the Uchiha Clan.

Yang: Naruto? Oh he's the same guy where Gaara is from.

Blake: Ohh yeah... He is.

Yang: And no one blames you for almost rubbing one out Blake.

Blake: Thanks... i think.

Boomstick: And Hiei, rival to Yusuke Urameshi and lonely orphan to demons. Neat! He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Sasuke Uchiha

Wiz: The Uchiha Clan was renowned for their incredible ability in battle. Despite being one of the founding families of the Hidden Leaf Village, Konoha, the Uchiha were outcast and cut off.

Weiss: Kinda sounds like me, but minus the Ninja part of course.

Boomstick: For good reason! Their people had gotten pretty famous for attackin' the village with a big Nine-Tailed Fox. So, not a good look.

Yang: Yeah, definitely sounds like Weiss's family, uh no offense.

Weiss: None taken.

Wiz: But everything changed with the head of the clan's first-born son, Itachi. He was a brilliant boy and a promising future for the family.

Boomstick: Even becoming the youngest kid to ever graduate ninja school. I went there for a bit, but then I learned they didn't use guns, so... y'know.

Blake: He dropped out didn't he?

RWY: Yep.

Blake: This is Boomstick were talking about, so it was bound to happen.

Wiz: But Itachi opposed the clan's latest plot for a coup. His response was... well, pretty clear cut.

Itachi's killing spree is shown, with many clan members in pure terror.

Yang: Oh my oum!

Weiss: Wow....

Ruby: Yeah.... I think he made it pretty clear.

Blake: Yeah...

Boomstick: I'll say! He went and murdered all of 'em! Every last one! Except for his kid brother, Sasuke. Naturally, Sasuke was pretty pissed off that his big bro killed his whole family, so he swore to become the bestest Shinobi ever and hunt Itachi down. Probably shoulda let him in on the plan there, Ichi.

Yang. Ya think?

Wiz: Just like his brother, Sasuke soared through his schooling with flying colors, quickly learning the three primary kinds of Jutsu, or ninja techniques.