Episode 56 Hawkeye Vs Green Arrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Since its creation in the Stone Age, the bow and arrow forever revolutionized hunting and warfare.

Boomstick: But these two archers have honed their bow skills to a degree of pure artistry.

Wiz: Green Arrow, the Emerald Archer of Star City.

“Marvelous,” Weiss cheered with stars in her eyes. The was a fabulous title.

Boomstick: And Hawkeye, purple-clad trick shooter of the Avengers. He's Wiz, and I'm Boomstick.

"Oh, he's on the same team with Thor and those other heroes" Yang said recalling the death battle between Thor and Raiden

"That's… actually right yang. Wow that felt weird to say" Weiss said never thought that she would agree with Yang of all people.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Green Arrow

(*Cues: Planting The Fields - Robin Hood*)

Boomstick: Allow me to tell you of the tale an archer garbed in green who brought justice to the rich and championed the poor, I speak of course of the legendary outlaw named... Oliver Queen! What, you think I meant Robin Hood? Come on.

“It did sound like him, to be honest,” Blake said with a hand under her chin.

“Maybe he was amazed and inspired by him to do the same,” Weiss sighed, liking him so far.

(*Cues: Justice League Unlimited - Intro Theme*)

Wiz: Oliver was the son of Robert and Moira Queen, billionaire owners of the weapons and technology development company Queen Industries in Star City. Oliver was on track to inherit the family business and fortune, but it all ended up coming much sooner than anybody expected.

“What’s the “dead parents” story this time?” Yang groaned, seeing where this was going.

(*Cues: Unknown Theme*)

Boomstick: While on a safari, which rich people apparently just do all the time, Oliver's parents were murdered by lions. No I'm not kidding, but hey, Mom got off a wicked head-shot before she went out.

“Poor Oliver,” Ruby said as Weiss cried. No one could tell if it was the lion that was killed or Oliver’s parents that hurt the most.

Wiz: The family fortune and business were now in Oliver's hands. However, desperate to forget the horrible trauma of his parents' death by lions, he turned to a lifestyle of booze and debauchery.

“Oh like Uncle qrow,” Ruby said with an oblivious smile. 

"Uh yeah Sis just like Uncle qrow" yang said in an unsure tone knowing the real reason why Qrow was drunk all the time was because of the death of her aunt Summer(who's also Ruby's mom)

Boomstick: Ah the best way to cope, well until one day he partied so hard that he fell off his private yacht, hate it when that happens! Eventually he washed up onto the shore of a lone island, Tom Hanks style.

“Don’t know the big deal,” Weiss said with a shrug. “I would just get off the island.”

“Not everyone one has glyphs and summons weiss” Black muttered.