Episode 64 Meta Vs Carolina

Meta and Carolina belong to Rooster Teeth.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth.

Death Battle belongs to ScrewAttack. I used the video and script as sources to help me write this story.

All songs and copyright material belong to their respective owners.

Today, RWBY will react to a unique episode of Death Battle. Ruby brought her team together to watch Death Battle's first crossover episode. The girls were very surprised when an unfamiliar voice started speaking instead of Wiz and Boomstick.

Vic: "Who would win in a fight?" Now, if that's not the most popular question asked around Project Freelancer, I don't know what is. Oh! No, wait-it'd probably be "Hey, where do these AI keep coming from?" or "Have you noticed that we're looking pretty evil lately?" Anyway, there's been plenty of action-packed punch-outs and kick-ass karate matches over the years, but we never really saw a match-up between two of our heaviest hitters: Carolina and the Meta. Let's see if we can do something about that.

RWBY wondered who just spoke.

The words "Meta vs. Carolina: Dawn of Awesome" float into frame.

"Meta vs. Carolina: Dawn of awesome. Huh. That sounds like a movie title," Ruby said.

Cut to Valhalla, where Grif and Simmons are seen standing at Red base.

"Hey. Is that Master Chief?" Ruby asked.

"I don't think so. There are two of them," Blake said.

Grif: Hey.

Simmons: Yeah?

Grif: You ever wonder...who'd win in a fight between Carolina and the Meta?

"Who could they be? We haven't even seen what they look like yet?" Yang stated.

Simmons: Pfft, no! Only hopeless nerds on the Internet care about that kind of crap.

"I agree with you on the 'hopeless nerd' part," Weiss said.

"Then what are we when we watch Death Battle?" Ruby asked Weiss.

"Definitely better than hopeless nerds," Weiss responded.

Ruby smiled.

Grif: Uh, yeah. Why do you think I'm asking you? Come on, picture it. It'd be totally bad-ass!

Simmons: Well, yeah, I'd guess... Carolina would definitely win though.

Grif: Bullshit! You're just picking her because you're scared of girls! Meta's WAY scarier. He threw a Warthog at me!

"You all are getting me hyped up for this fight," Yang said.

Simmons: Oh, I didn't realize "scariness" was the deciding factor in a fight to the fucking death! Genius!

Caboose: Hey Reds! What are you talking about?

"A blue one? Just who are these people?" Ruby pondered.

"I think they might be from a webshow. Whatever that webshow is, its using character models from Master Chief's franchise," Blake explained.

Simmons: Oh, Grif was just asking what would happen if Carolina and Meta fought.

Caboose: Fought who?

Simmons: One another.

Caboose: Another who?