Episode 14 Death Battle VS The World

My fourteenth for episode 14 (sort of)

Death Battle and the T-shirt itself belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

I own NONE of the Copyright.

Note: This episode is just used for replacing the Justin Bieber vs Rebecca Black episode (which I hate).

While this episode is short, I'd rather do that than the joke episode.

When Ruby opened the casing of the thirteenth disc, she noticed there are two discs in it. Ruby picked the second disc from what the message from last episode said and puts the disc in and hits play.

Before they knew it, it was an episode about merchandise.

There was no sponsors to anything but Screwattack Store. This might get interesting. They see a HUGE crowd of people wearing all kinds of shirts in ranges of colors and designs. However, they also dreadfully remembered the Earth that these videos came from are now all dead. How many people live on Earth is anyone's guess but the population now is… zero.

Wiz: Throughout the centuries, many t-shirts have been made, but every now and then, one stands out among the rest.

"And what would that t-shirt might be." Weiss said with slight sarcasm. She was now preferring a real episode but she and the others vowed a promise on the original owner.

Boomstick: Like the all new Death Battle t-shirt!

Wiz: Today, this rookie will be tested against every other t-shirt in the WORLD.

Despite how silly that sounds, this seems interested to RWBY.

Boomstick: Is it wrong to have sexy feelings for a t-shirt?

"Nope." Yang said practically.

Boomstick: 'Cause if it is, I don't wanna be right.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick. And it's our job to analyze their style, fit and design to see who would win a Death Battle.

The music was deep and rumbling while they heard low pitched choir. What they see before them is a black t-shirt with blood splat-patterns on it and two recognizable words they have heard already. Some dudes were wearing the shirt for showing it off.

Death Battle T-shirt.

Boomstick: *In pure awe* My god... just look at it.

Ruby and Yang were awed as well, even no-nonsense teammates, Blake and Weiss, were also awed by the black shirt.

WEARABILITY

Men's Sizes: S — XXXL

Women's Sizes: S — XL

100% Heavyweight Cotton

Indestructible in Certain Situations

Increases Sex Appeal (made the girls blush)

Wiz: Some impressive apparel to be sure with sizes ranging from men's small to triple XL.

Boomstick: And don't forget the ladies!

The girls were actually intrigued and prideful that it's for women as well.

Wiz: Forged from 100% heavyweight cotton, it's lifespan is far superior to the average t-shirt.

Boomstick: And it makes women more attractive. Possibly increasing breast size.

The girls were all blushing at that, despite how ridiculous and impossible it sounds. Yang, however, doesn't mind if such a shirt can do that. A small part of Weiss was actually intrigued and interested... because her breasts are really small… even Ruby's breasts are bigger than Weiss's own which is now making her feel jealous and a little insecure. Wiz is a little uncomfortable with this.

Wiz: Umm. I don't really think-

Boomstick: Hey! It couldn't hurt.

Wiz: True enough.

They were a bit flabbergasted that Wiz agreed with Boomstick here.

SIDE-EFFECTS

Increases Manliness by 45% (Jaune would so want one)

Draws Attention Better than an Atomic Bomb

Has Been Known to Kill Small Animals (much to RWBY's shock)

Cost Only $19.98

International Shipping

Wiz: The men's shirt causes males to generate high levels of testosterone; boosting confidence and increasing manliness by up to 45%.

They were now wondering if Jaune would want one when and he and his three other teammates see this.

Boomstick: Other shirts will cower in fear at the sheer sight of it!

Wiz: With the price of $19.98 and international shipping options, this shirt is available to everyone.

Boomstick: But enough talk! Let's see how it does in the ring!

Wiz: But first, a message from our sponsor.

Boomstick: Us!

The girls didn't need to analysis. They will just watch the fight.

Wiz: It's time for a t-shirt Death Battle!

In the middle of a street in a suburban area, they see t-shirts in all sizes, shapes, designs and colors floating around… like ghosts. Werid.

Suddenly, the ground begins to shake and something bursts out of the ground. It's the Death Battle t-shirt.

EVERY t-shirt on Earth took the challenge and charged towards the Death Battle shirt. They all dogpiled it and tried to subdue it.

It wasn't enough.

In a massive, fiery explosion, all the shirts were burned to ashes.

There stood the Death Battle t-shirt in all it's glory above the wasteland it created.

K.O!

After that, everyone had mixed reactions; Ruby was awed by the shirt's victory. While Yang liked long intense fights, she also enjoyed curbstomp battles. Blake made a small smirk because of how silly it was for this kind of merchandise advertisement. Weiss raised in eyebrow and was slightly frowning at quick and slightly boring fight but she also admired the shirt's glory as well.

Boomstick: *in pure awe even more* It's so beautiful!

Wiz: The Death Battle t-shirt has just set a record for the fastest kill in Death Battle history.

Everyone chuckled.

Boomstick: Those other shirts were cotton off guard.

Weiss groaned really hard and facepalmed while Yang was laughing so hard that she fell over at the nearly ridiculous pun. Ruby and Blake were chuckling though.

Wiz: The Winner is the Death Battle t-shirt.

Even though, that episode was just for kicks and merchandise driven, RWBY still thought it was pretty funny and cool because they realize that Screwattack just likes to goof around with that episode as an advertisement.

"Can we now see a real episode this time?" Weiss said.

Boomstick: Next time on Death Battle.

(Cue Harry Potter theme)

What the girls saw was a black screen but they see smoke.

From one side of the screen, half a face of a young man with glasses is seen.

(Cue Binary Sunset — Star Wars a New Hope)

On the other side, they also see the half face of a young man with blonde hair.

The girls are now interested as Ruby puts in the fifteenth disc which is also the final disc for tonight.

Ruby hits play.