Episode 22 Link VS Cloud

My twenty second for episode 22

Link belongs to Nintendo

Cloud belongs to Square Enix

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Special Note: Okay. Since I made the announcement about making RWBY watch Samurai Jack, I'm excited too about making it. However, I need to rewatch Samurai Jack on my complete dvd collection again to refresh my memories of it and then make the stories. Don't worry, it will come soon. Also, when I do get them up, I'm using the first three parts of the first episodes into one movie and I'm using the Birth of Evil prequels as the final episode because it feels fitting. Also, to the Death Battle fans, don't worry either, I'll still make RWBY watch Death Battle as well. When I finish Episode 25 of Goku vs Superman, I'll start doing Samurai Jack for a little bit. I promise both Samurai Jack and Death Battle fans, I won't let you down. Patience is important. Alright, enjoy Link vs Cloud.

Ruby puts in the next disc. As she did, she remembered Thor and Nora. For some reason, Nora's symbol is a hammer with a lightning bolt on it and Thor's hammer, Mjolnir is a mystical hammer that controls lightning. Ruby moves along and hits play.

"That warrior named Link looks similar to Jaune." Blake said in curiosity.

"Is this a coincidence or something?" Yang also said in curiosity.

"We don't know." Weiss responded."

"Either way, I'm actually excited to see this one." Ruby said with excitement. RWBY got out the popcorn and soda and began watching.

(Cues Invader — Jim Johnston)

They see the two combatants from the teasers locked in combat with their respective swords.

Boomstick: They are two of the most iconic swordsmen in videogame history, known for taking things way out of their league.

"I think I'm gonna enjoy this one." Yang said. Ruby was excited.

Wiz: Link, the champion of Hyrule...

Boomstick: ...And Cloud Strife, guardian of the lifestream… and orphans.

Wiz: Since both combatants use vast player-customized arsenals, in this scenario they will wield what they are most comfortable taking into battle.

RWBY felt interested this time since they are talking about the arsenals but Ruby wants to see ALL the weapons. Well, this is what they get.

SCENARIO

Arsenals taken from respective fighting franchise

Said arsenal's attributes & specs taken from all canon sources

Best possible armor taken from all canon sources

No outside help [Summons, fairies, etc.]

Boomstick: These are the weapons they choose to bring into their fighting games. However since standard skills, weapon traits, and armor aren't specified in Dissidia and Smash, we're taking those from their whole story.

Wiz: And remember in Death Battle, there is no outside help allowed.

"Except for Eggman vs Wily." Weiss pointed out.

Boomstick: *imitating whiny fan boy* "Aww but Boomstick, they have summons and they're cool, and fairies, and-" SHUT UP! It's our show and this is the way we do it.