Episode 112: Aang VS Edward Elric

It's been a few days since team Rwby watched the battle between Johnny Cage and Captain Falcon.

Here we see Team Rwby setting up everything to watch the new episode of Death Batttle

Yang: Alright every thing is set, but quick run down, snacks?

RWB: Check.

Yang: Pillows?

RWB: Check.

Yang: Tissues in case one of us cries?

RWB: Check.

Yang: And cookies in case Ruby goes cookie crazy?

RWB: Check.

Yang: Alright let's start the show!

Weiss then pushed the play button as everyone got to their seats and the episode started.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: The elements make up every aspect of the world we live in, and no average person can tame them.

Ruby: Not unless they had aura like us.

Weiss: Or at least some form of protection.

Blake: And the ability to control said elements.

Boomstick: But somehow, these kids can master them with a vengeance!

Yang: Oho this ought be good, *eats some of her popcorn*

Wiz: Like Aang, the Avatar.

The girls were surprised to see Aang for the first time considering he's only 12

Weiss: Woah, woah hang on he's only 12, why are they letting a 12 year old in Death battle?!

Yang: Weiss, Ozpin enrolled Ruby when she was 15 remember?

Weiss: Well yeah but this is different.

Ruby: Well heros start at different ages.

Blake: She's not wrong.

Weiss: Well I say there should be an age limit when it comes to doing these kinds of things.

Boomstick: And Edward Elric, The Fullmetal Alchemist. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Yang: Fullmetal alchemist? What does that mean?

Blake: Maybe he's a chemist?

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Aang

Wiz: Water, earth, fire, air...

Boomstick: Heart!

Planeteers: Go, Planet!

Yang: Uhh...

Weiss: Well can't say that was the weirdest thing we saw on this show.

Wiz: Once, the four nations lived in harmony, and some of their citizens could even learn to bend their nation's element, but only the Avatar could master all four, and it's their duty to protect the balance between these nations.

Ruby: Whoa, that sounds amazing! Imagine being able to bend elements and protect the balance between nations. It would be like having superpowers and being a hero all at once! I would totally want to be the Avatar and save the world.

Yang: That's pretty cool. I've always been a fan of martial arts and having elemental bending powers would take it to a whole new level. Plus, being the protector of balance sounds like a big responsibility, but also incredibly rewarding. Count me in!