Episode 7 Zitz VS Leonardo

My seventh chapter for episode 7

Zitz belongs to Microsoft

Leonardo belong to Nickelodeon.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Go Daddy and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

After Go Daddy was mentioned, on with the fight. Now it's a one-on-one fight this time and no family relations killing each other this time.

(*Cues "Invader — Jim Johnston"*)

Boomstick: Last time on Death Battle, The Ninja Turtles battled to find the deadliest of the team, and good ol' Leo used cunning strategy and swordplay to come out on top.

RWBY just saw that and decided to move on from the horror. They have seen a lot already.

Wiz: But the fight isn't over yet. Leonardo must now face his most powerful imitator, Zitz, the leader of the mighty Battletoads.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Ruby looks at her two friends and sister with a smile.

On with the show.

The first contestant is the Toad that has been mentioned. He's a human sized, anthropomorphic toad/frog with bluish green skin and he appears to be wearing thick gloves, a belt and knee pads. Standing next to him are two other battletoads that appear to be his teammates; one has a lighter shade of green and is wearing some dark shades while the other appears to be the biggest and most muscular with brownish colored skin.

Zitz

Wiz: Zitz was computer engineered as one of three ultimate amphibian warriors in a gladiatorial video game reality show called Battletoads.

This brought interest to the four girls. Yang felt like a kid again when being mentioned about video games, especially reality type ones.

Wiz: This accidentally opened a dimensional gateway another galaxy. Everytime the game began, the galaxy became the battle arena for their superhero war against the Dark Queen and they...

Boomstick: Woah, woah, woah, what?

Wiz: Three nerds made a video game, got sucked through it to another galaxy, and became toad superheroes.

RWBY was a little intrigued that the Battletoads aren't truly amphibians… but are three young boys who are the heroic gladiators in the setting. The girls, especially Yang and Ruby, are really interested in this.

Boomstick: Kay, got it.

BACKGROUND

Real Name: Morgan Ziegler

Height: 6'8"

Weight: 196 lbs.

Leader and Strategist

Superhuman Strength

Was originally Yellow, but is now Blue-Green

Wiz: Zitz was originally colored yellow, to differentiate him from Rash, but he is now officially a blue-green hue. He leads the Battletoad team with a laid back yet strategic attitude.