Episode 44 Chuck vs Segata

Chuck Norris VS Segata Sanshiro

(Monday)

It was ten minutes before seven and Ruby woke up from her comfortable sleep, got out of her bunk and was ready for whatever Beacon had in store for her. However, the rest of the team is still asleep. As the leader noticed closely, she can see how both Yang was having a wide and satisfied looking smile. Blake however had a little bit of a frown and her cat ears were twitching more than usual. Noticing that it is still nine minutes until seven, she decides to set the clock nine minutes faster, the alarm went off

*BRRP!-BRRP!-BRRP!-BRRP!-BRRP!-BRRP!

Weiss' eyes shot opened from the unexpected noise while the blonde of the team groaned from having her pleasant slumber end. "Urgh! Damn clock. And I was having a nice dream too." The heavy hitter pouted as she turned off the alarm.

When Blake woke, she sat up in a heartbeat with a frightened look only to realize that she is awake and slumped her shoulders with an exhale that she seemed to be holding in. "It was only a dream." The reserved faunus whispered to herself. "*yawn* Whelp, time to start another day of classes." Blake said as she is sitting up and cracked her back

"Hey wait. Why does my scroll say that it is 6:53?" Weiss asked with her device in her hand.

"Yeah mine says 6:53 too." Yang added.

"Me three."

"Oh I decided to set the alarm a little bit early." Ruby answered.

"You what?!" WBY almost shouted while glaring at the leader with flames in their eyes.

"You dolt, why would you take away nine minutes of our sleep?" Weiss complained.

"Because like Glynda said herself, if we want to be huntresses,… or anything like the heroes that we've been seeing in Death Battle, then we must show our dedication and be ready for anything at anytime.

(*Cues: That music that was playing when Ruby was making her pep speech right before the food fight – RWBY Volume 2*)

"We may have been going up against the grimm, crime lords and faunus turned terrorists-"

"They are not terrorist, they are misguided!" Blake butted in.

"Sorry. Anyway, that's nothing compared to what those heroes had to face in their universes; evil soul eating sorcerers and realm conquerors, massive alien invasions with more advanced weapons that our military would never stand a chance against, giant monsters and mystical ninjas that have the power to flatten a city in minutes and wipe out an army with ease, wicked god like beings that can single handedly take over and destroy an ENTIRE WORLD!-"

"Okay sis, we get it. You don't have to give examples!" Yang said with a slight irritated tone.

"Just get to the point!" Weiss fumed

"We can all agree that they didn't defeat their enemies and challenges through power alone, but they also had to push themselves past their limits both physically and mentally and never give up to their dying breaths. If we want to do the same, then we should start to push ourselves too in any way! And what better way to start than trying to overcome the case of the Mondays? Cause like Port said himself, a powerful Huntsman must ready to fight grimm at ANY time. And if we let a simple illusion of a Monday making you being drousy, cranky, sleepy and careless, moody, etc. etc. take its effect on us and hinder our performance in slaying even the small fry grimm and save an innocent, then what good are we as protectors of Remnant? The way I see it, Monday is just another challenge for us to overcome! So what do you all say that we get up now, raise our voices and say 'Monday, you do not control me!'. Who's with me!?" Ruby finished with a heroic pose of standing tall, puffing her chest out and placing her closed fists on her hips…while somehow having her red cloak fall on her and defy the laws of physics by billowing when there is no wind….and a background of a sunrise that turns the sky in a color that makes it look like a scarlet dawn with waves crashing randomly appearing behind her.