Episode 65 Cammy White vs Sonya Blade

(Cues Invader - Jim Johnston)

Boomstick: Mystical ninjas, evil sorcerers, gods, tournaments these days seem to attract all sorts, don't they.

Wiz: And yet there's always a few seemingly ordinary people brave enough, or stupid enough, to step into the ring.

"Yeah, these tournaments from other worlds always invite some really colorful and powerful people they have to offer."  Blake commented.

" Yep and I guess these powerful warriors would partake in vytal tournament if they were ever on Remnant." Weiss said

Yeah, not a lot of people back then have any serious potential to join beacon." Ruby agreed as the contestants have their own jobs and only cared about some prize money that they blindly believed.

Boomstick: Like Cammy White, Street Fighter's ass-sassin turned British secret agent.

Wiz: And Sonya Blade, the Special Forces general of Mortal Kombat.

"I got to say, Cammy does look hot in that leotard." Yang giggled perversely, until Weiss smacked her back to reality.

"Sonya seems like a very strict woman to lead people and kicking ass." Blake smiled.

"Plus, we might learn any new techniques they have if their styles are different than the others." Weiss added.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills, to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first female fighter is a young woman with long blonde hair made into two long braided tails and a single large bang in front of her face, she also has a scar on the lower side of her right cheek. She wore a green leotard that not only shows off her body but her extravagant rear, red fighting gauntlets, combat boots, green camouflage marks on her legs and a red braid. Everyone was surprised that she used to work with M. Bison until a wise mystic changed her and she turns good by joining a special forces group formed by the British to fight against Shadaloo.

Cammy White

(Cues Cammy's Theme - Street Fighter 4)

Wiz: For most of her life, Cammy White was a pawn of the evil Shadaloo crime syndicate, run by the wannabe dictator; M. Bison.

"So she's part of Bison's evil Shadaloo syndicate from the beginning." Blake hummed in thought.

"Yeah, but I wonder why she works with a psychotic scumbag in the first place." Weiss said incredulously.

Boomstick: I don't know about pawn, she was his top bodyguard, so basically a lot more important. Maybe more like one of those horsey pieces.

Wiz: Like... a knight?

Boomstick: No Wiz, the horse that moves like an L. C'mon, learn your chess, you're supposed to be smart!

"Dude, it's literally the knight piece you're talking about." Yang commented bluntly.

"I played chess a few times and the knight piece is one of the most difficult pieces to use to rookies." Blake admitted.

"Boomstick, you're such an idiot if you haven't played chess at all." Weiss said blankly.

BACKGROUND

Full Name: Cammy White

Height: 5'4" 

Weight: 134 Ibs.

Birthday: Janurary 6, 1974

Blood Type: B