Episode 5 Mike Haggar VS Zangief

My fifth chapter for episode 5

Both Haggar and Zangief belong to Capcom

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Netflix and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

"Alright guys." Said Ruby who was getting a little tired. "One more episode and it's off to bed for training."

The other three and nod, they too need their rest. A test and assignment is coming soon.

Death battle begins after Netflix has been mentioned.

(*Cues "Invader— Jim Johnston"*)

What RWBY sees before them are two tall, well packed, muscular men with vicious looking faces that shows as if you are gonna get what you deserve.

Wiz: Capcom has produced hundreds of deadly warriors, but few can best these hulking leviathans.

Boomstick: Haggar, the mayor elect of whoopass...

Wiz: … and Zangief, Russia's red Cyclone.

Even those names sound badass and erotic to Yang's to ears. She's is so gonna love this and was even squealing like a fangirl for a second. Yang is a fan of wrestling/fighting shows (similar to UFC from Earth) she watches during her free time and even learned a few wrestling moves from her past boyfriends, who taught her well. Ruby, Weiss and Blake are also ready to see a more interesting and exciting fight than the last one.

Boomstick: These two wrestlers have never met in person but their rivalry is legendary and it's about time they duke it out!

Ruby is a little confused. "What does he mean that they are rivals but never met?"

"It means this matchup is likely a demand" Blake answered, "Remember back on the last episode during their teaser? The fans of this show, as far as I can guess, were commenting a demand for this matchup, it means this fight is out of the fans ideas and suggestions and I could guess more later matchups could also be "Fandom Rivalry" with characters being rivals.

The other three thought about it and nodded. Blake has a good eye when analyzing stuff.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

(cue Muscle Bomber/Saturday Night Slam Masters — Mike Haggar (Original CPS1 Arcade Version))

The first contestant that awed the girls in an instant is a tall, muscular man that appears to be in his early-to-mid forties with a thick mustache and brown hair. He's wearing jeans that's supported by a shoulder-belt strap. Some depictions show him wearing fingerless gloves.

Mike Haggar

Boomstick: Standing 6 foot — 7 and weighing 266 pounds, 30 of which is in his manly mustache, it's Mike Haggar!

BACKGROUND

Height: 200 cm / 6'7

Weight: 121 kg / 266 lbs

Fighting Style: American Wrestling & Scottish Backhold

Mayor of Metro City, formerwrestler