Episode 24 Pikachu VS Blanka

My twentie fourth for episode 24

Pikachu belongs to Nintendo

Blanka belongs to Capcom

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack

Soundtrack belong to their respective owners

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P)

Note: Okay. I've watched the first season of Samurai Jack and I'm gonna do Goku vs Superman after this epiode. Once episode 25 is done, I'll do Samurai Jack for a bit because I need to take a little break from Death Battle. Don't worry, He-man vs Lion-O will come soon after that and will be a great episode for the girls.

RWBY puts in the next disc and hits play.

Something is up with Blake.

When she saw the mouse like creature in the teaser, she swore she felt part of her cat instincts kicked in.

Weiss and Ruby couldn't help how adorable the little rodent was. Time to watch and find out.

(Cues Invader — Jim Johnston)

What they saw are the two combatants from the teaser last episode are now charged in electricity. Based on their size next to each other, the little mouse like creature is dwarfed by the beast man.

Wiz: When you think of an electric charged combatants, these two always come to mind. Pikachu, Ash's first pokemon...

Boomstick:... And Blanka, the man-beast of Brazil.

Wiz: I'm Wizard and he's Boomstick, and it' our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first combatant is a small, mouse like creature with yellow fur, two brown stripes on it's back, long ears with colored black tips, a lightning bolt shaped tail and two red pouches on its cheeks. Weiss and Ruby squealed in delight at how adorable the little guy was. Yang admitted he was cute too and liked that his color matches her favorite color. Blake, on the other hand, is eyeing him like prey as her eyes watches with hints hunger.

Pikachu

BACKGROUND

Height: 0.4 m / 1'4"

Weight: 6.0 kg / 13.2 lbs

Ability: Static

Pokedex number 25

Dislikes his pokeball

Likes ketchup

Can absorb and use more electric power than a normal Pikachu

Through the whole part of the episode, RWBY learned that this show is called Pokemon It's about collecting creatures of many shapes and sizes inside some kind of advanced ball capable of containing even the largest of them and trains them to compete in tournaments, Kinda like the vytal festival except with creatures.

(Cues: The Matter's Settled — Pokemon anime)

Wiz: Standing barely over 1 foot tall and weighing less than a newborn baby, Pikachu is the quick footed electric mouse pokemon and the first under the command of Ash, a ten-year old trainer from Pallet town. Because you don't need puberty to travel the world by yourself.

RWBY was surprised that kids at that age travel and compete.

"Ten years old? Wow, I guess parents can trust their kids into going out into the dangerous world, collecting dangerous creatures to train and use to compete." Weiss said with minor sarcasm.