Episode 79 Metal Sonic Vs. Zero

"Man it's been a while since we watched Death Battle" Yang said

"I know what you mean, it's been quite some time since we watched Android 18 vs Captain Marvel" Blake said.

"Well let's get to it then" Ruby said as she started the 79th episode

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: It is the duty of all who dedicate their lives to the science of robotics: Make the coolest, deadliest machine you possibly can.

"Like the scientists of Atlas" Weiss said 

Boomstick: Just don't make 'em too smart, that never works out for you.

"Cause they might become sentient and try to take over the world" Ruby said 

Wiz: Metal Sonic, Dr. Eggman's hedgehog destroyer.

"The same robot that somehow won the battle between dr.eggman and Wile" Blake said

Boomstick: And Zero, Dr. Wily's Maverick hunter. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

"Woah he looks awesome" Ruby said

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Metal Sonic

(*Cues: Dr. Eggman's Theme - Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog*)

Wiz: Dr. Eggman was a genius with a dream. A dream of a world ruled by his own iron fist. However, there was just one small problem. A speedy blue problem.

"Sonic the hedgehog" RWBY said

Boomstick: Sonic the Hedgehog, *singing* the fastest thing alive, yeah! (clears throat) No matter how many times Eggman tried taking over the world, this freedom fighter just kept getting in his way.

(*Cues: Dr. Eggman's Theme - SatAM)

Wiz: But like any respectable scientist, Eggman was a problem solver. Thus, he developed the ultimate hedgehog killer, a machine which would not just equal his speedy nemesis, but surpass him.

Boomstick: And Dr. Tubby called his greatest creation... Metal Sonic.

"Doesn't really creative if you ask me" Weiss said

"It's not about the name its about how awesome the robot is" Ruby said.

"Yep" Yang said

(*Cues: Fight The Knight (Instrumental) - Sonic and The Black Knight*)

Boomstick: It's even got a sweet chest speaker to blast Slayer all day long.

"Awesome" Yang said

Wiz: Speaker... What? No, no, no, he's just made of metal.

"Aww..." Ruby said

"Would've been better if it was a speaker" Yang said bitterly

Boomstick: Oh. That's cool, too.

Wiz: To contend with his cool blue rival, Metal Sonic was built to reach and maintain incredible speeds.

Boomstick: And unlike most of his wacky inventions, Eggman actually got this one perfect. Metal Sonic is hella fast.

"As Fast as sonic?" Ruby asked

"Probably" Weiss said

Wiz: Metal Sonic is also equipped with tons of tools and tricks specifically to overpower Sonic. He can fire a plasma pulse laser from his chest, construct a Black Shield which seems practically indestructible, and blast through obstacles by going V. Maximum Overdrive.