Episode 50 Goku VS Superman 2

"Death battle is doing another Goku vs Superman? Didn't they already do that and we all know who won" said Ruby recalling how they already watched the episode and knew who won

"I guess this must be a rematch between the two aliens"  Blake guessed

"That is a possibility but should we skip this episode I mean we already know who's going to win right" Weiss said in a knowing tone on who's going to win

"Well it wouldn't hurt to watch this episode besides I wanna see what's new with Goku and it might be pretty awesome" Yang said interested in the episode.

"Okay team let's watch this episode and who wins this time. Ruby said as she started the episode and her team got ready to watch this sequal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude
(*Cues: DBZ: Battle of Gods - The Chosen Warriors*)

Wiz: Goku.

Boomstick: Superman.

Wiz: Titans of power, champions of unimaginable might.

Boomstick: Endlessly requested to fight each other... again. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

“AWWWWW YEAH!” Yang cheered while giving Ruby a fist bump. “Time for a rematch!”

“Though i wonder if Goku will have anything new to the table to change the outcome from the last fight?” Blake  wondered.

Suddenly Ruby coughed up a note struck Weiss's Face, “he does but I shan't spoil the surprise,” it read.

“Sorry…” She mumbled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*Cues: Goku VS Superman 2 - The Synthetic Orchestra*)

Information
(*Cues: Superman Returns - Main Title*)

Wiz: Created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, Superman entered the world on the cover of Action Comics #1, in 1938. He was the first, and his success paved the way for the superhero genre. The Man of Steel is righteous, courageous, selfless, a perfect boy scout.

“Boring~!” sang out Yang and Ruby. though you would have to wonder if Ruby was just doing it because of her infatuation with Batman.

“Now, now, there's nothing wrong with any of those traits,” countered Weiss. In Fact she would say that those were the perfect traits for everyone to have.

(*Cues: Superman: The Animated Series - Clark's First Flight*)

Boomstick: Very inspirational, but man, does it get boring sometimes!

Wiz: Siegel and Shuster were the sons of Jewish-American immigrants, and knew first hand what it was like living in a world where they felt alien. Thus, this became the basis of Superman's story.

“I love how authors and other creatures use their life experiences to flesh out their creations”Blake said all but giggled. This is why she loved stuff like this.