Episode 15 Luke VS Harry

My fifteenth for episode 15

Luke Skywalker belongs to Disney, Star wars and George Lucas

Harry Potter belongs to Warner Brothers and J.K Rowling

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

Carbonite and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

I own NONE of the Copyright.

Note: I apologize for the delay… again. I had a lot work and other important matters with college that I'm signing up to. Enjoy the chapter and be ready for Chun Li vs Mai Shiranui soon.

Ruby puts in the final episode for tonight. Tomorrow is Monday and they need to prepare for their tests for the following week. So they will focus on this episode tonight and got to bed.

Death Battle starts after a site called Carbonite is mentioned.

(*Cue Invader — Jim Johnston*)

RWBY sees a lot of handsome, young, heroic boys as the protagonists of their respective franchises. Many of their weapons range from swords to futuristic guns. Ruby is gonna like this one.

Wiz: Every generation has idolized a sci-fi hero.

Boomstick: Like Luke Skywalker, legacy of the jedi...

Wiz: … And Harry Potter, the boy who lived.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

The first contestant is a young man who looks kinda cute to the girl's eyes and has short blonde hair. He appears to wear a variety of outfits but the most eye catching is the black combat outfit he wears in the fights.

Luke Skywalker

Wiz: As the orphan son of Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker carries the blood of the most powerful sith lord ever known.

"Wait… Darth Vader is his father?!" Weiss said with disbelief as she watches Luke challenge the black knight like figure in a laser sword duel. The other three were flabbergasted as well. Since episode 1, they wondered who Darth Vader was and based on his looks, he's quite powerful, intimidating and evil. Now, they announce the combatant today is the son of this evil sith lord. They now wonder if Darth Vader will ever be a combatant to this show.

BACKGROUND

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 169 lbs.

Raised as a farmer

Prosthetic Right Hand

Son of Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One

Married to Mara Jade

Wiz: He was raised by his aunt and uncle, who kept him safe by disguising his true powers before being taught by a wise old mentor in the ways of the force.

This is intriguing. Luke sounds like some kind of prodigy child in the books Blake has read. Ruby admired the old mentor training Luke like how her uncle Qrow did.

LIGHTSABER

Custom Built

Approx. 4 Ft. Blade