Episode 111 Johnny Cage VS Captain Falcon

It's been a fe days since the team watched that battle between Weiss and Mitsuru, Weiss was still peeved she didn't win but she managed to get over it, there's always next time.

Here we see the girls got ready to watch another death battle after finishing all their homework.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Whether it be to save the world or to benefit themselves, every warrior has a different reason for fighting.

Ruby: We fight to protect people.

Yang: And to take down bad guys.

Weiss: And kill Grimm.

Boomstick: But when they're also a kickass celebrity, all that matters is they bring the hype.

Yang: Which Weiss doesn't.

Weiss: Hey! I'm still a heiress, err well was an Heiress but you get the idea!

Yang: Sure whatever helps you sleep at night.

Wiz: Johnny Cage, the stuntman turned legendary hero of Mortal Kombat.

Yang: So this guy is from the same universe Subzero, Scorpion, and Sektor are from?

Blake: Guess so.

Weiss: Wonder what be can do.

Boomstick: And Captain Falcon, the racer turned bounty hunter on the track of F-Zero. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

# Johnny Cage

Wiz: Mortal Kombat is a deadly tournament dictated by the Elder Gods to decide the fate of entire worlds. Its contestants only include the best of the best, whether you're a four-armed beast intent on conquest, a ninja assassin seeking vengeance...

Yang: Or a Ninja turned robot.

Ruby: A huntress in training from a destroyed academy now rebuilt.

Weiss: Or an ex-heiress.

Blake: Or an ex-activist.

Boomstick: Or a washed-up Hollywood movie star looking for your next big break.

RWBY: What?

Wiz: Johnny Cage was a global phenomenon, known for his over the top and dumb as hell action flicks.

Yang: Oh come on they can't be that bad.

Boomstick: You're dumb as hell! His movies are awesome! We got Ninja Mime, Citizen Cage, Brokenose Mountain, and my personal favorite, Tommy Scissorfists. Oh... it's the only movie that ever really made me cry.

Weiss: What movie doesn't make you cry.

Blake: You cried during Frozen.

Weiss: That was one time!

Wiz: But, as with most celebrities, Cage's fame eventually cracked. Audiences lost interest in his stunts, and critics claimed he was a fraud.

Yang: Typical, everyone's a critique.

Ruby: Well I think they were all real.

Weiss: Real enough to make people think they were fake.

Boomstick: Which is bullshit! So, to prove himself, Johnny naturally decided the best idea would be to join the deadliest martial arts tournament ever. What better way to stick it to 'em and show 'em you're the real deal than to save the earth from an alien takeover?