Episode 42 Gaara vs Toph Beifong

Author's Note: Alright. Before we get started, I would like to share my response about the comments you guess made of complaining about how I took out "That Man" joke in the Ragna vs Sol Badguy episode. You guys noticed how the research left out a lot of the lore for both the analysis and I thought that should be fixed. When Wiz specifically said, "When this person was born, his parents looked at this child and decided to name him, 'That Man'", then finding out that his real birth name was Asuka R. Kreuz as I was researching, I thought Death Battle was just being lazy on the research instead making so it was suppose to be a joke. Also it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Its not like the jokes that Death Battle makes are the main purpose of these debate videos. I don't know about you but personally, when I watch Death Battle, I watch them to see who would win in a fight and a good enough fight scene. No body should watch them just for the jokes. Thats like watching a Star Wars movie just for the acting. I admit the jokes are good too but I just felt like that line in the analysis needed to be fixed.

So for this episode, you'll notice some changes here too. I was gonna leave this episode the way it is because I didn't have a problem with it but someone PM'd me and convinced me otherwise. Rather not spoil too much so I'll talk more about that after the chapter

Also I would like to ask, is there a way to translate fics that are written in a different language? Cause their are some fics that seem interesting but unfortunately they are in a different language. Does any one now something that they could recommend to me or something? Anyway. I guess thats it for now.

Disclaimer: RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth

Gaara belongs to...belongs to...dammit I forgot to ask book lover reader who owns Gaara, hold on just one second,...okay Gaara Shonen Jump

Toph Beifong belongs to Nickelodeon

Death Battle is owned by ScrewAttack

Soundtracks belong to their respective owners

Gaara VS Toph Beifong

Ruby was finished putting the next Death Battle episode and pressed the play button while Weiss finished her list but was deep in thought about a certain anti-hero and how he made certain references that involved her, her friends as well as Remnant. She was trying to piece it together. It wasn't just from his recent visit but also the things he said when he first came. Normally she would think what he said is just absurd and not even worth looking into sounding like it all doesn't make any bit of sense. Especially when it was coming from some aloof, seemingly crazy mercenary.

But if what he said is true, either all of these combatants that they have been seeing really do exist in some way, or they are living in a reality where they truly believe it is all real but this is just some parallel universe created off of an idea and what there purpose in this universe is suppose to be. How come no one else has thought of this? Let alone her teammates who have also met him! The heiress' deep philosophy was interrupted when the next episode started playing.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Throughout Death Battle, we've seen all manner of weapons and abilities...

So far RWBY have been fascinated by all these characters ranging from ones that have weapons that make them a one man army causing Ruby to fangirl just from looking at them to characters with abilities that would take around ten or more Huntsmen to equal that power.