Episode 78 Android 18 VS Captain Marvel

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: I love a powerful woman. Even better, one that keeps getting stronger and stronger. And today, we've got two of them!

"This is gonna be awesome!" Yang said with excitement

Wiz: Android 18, the deadly cyborg killer from Dragon Ball.

"Oh that's the same place Goku is from" Ruby said

Boomstick: And Captain Marvel, the hard hitting, high flying Avenger. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

"And that's the same place ironman is from" Blake said

"Huh I guess there going for a blond theme" Yang said

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor & skill to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Android 18

(*Cues: A Hero's Desperation - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai*)

Wiz: In the Age 763, peace had returned to the Earth. Unsung heroes led by the Super Saiyan Goku had saved the world from an evil galactic tyrant.

"Buuut" Weiss said

Boomstick: Everything seemed pretty hunky dory, until a mysterious time traveler showed up out of nowhere with a grave warning.

"There it is" Yang said

Wiz: In just three years time, two deadly androids would rise up and ravage the earth, all while wearing the mark of the long forgotten Red Ribbon Army.

"Hmm I never heard of the red ribbon army" Ruby said

"Well I guess we're about to find out" Weiss said

Boomstick/Yang: This sounds like it's gonna get complicated real fast.

Wiz: To be brief, the Red Ribbon Army was the greatest military force ever known; even greater than the earth's entire armed forces combined.

"Not as great as atlas but pretty decent" Weiss said

Boomstick: Until a tiny monkey child named Goku strolled through and wrecked their shit.

"Cause that's what all heroes do" Yang said 

Wiz: Dr. Gero, founder and lead scientist of the Red Ribbon Army, held a grudge against Goku for over twenty years. Like any mad scientist hellbent on revenge, the good doctor got back to doing what he did best.

"And what would that be?" Blake asked 

Boomstick: Building murder bots!

"Of course" Weiss said 

Wiz: And so he designed some of his deadliest creations to date: Android 17, and Android 18.

"They don't look like Androids they look pretty normal" Yang said

"Don't be so sure Yang they may look normal but they're probably pretty powerful" Blake said

(*Cues: The Battle With All My Force - Dragon Ball Z: Budokai*)

Wiz: Though android isn't entirely accurate. 17 and 18 were actually humans once, siblings even. So that makes them cyborgs, not androids. You'd think a doctor with Gero's prestige would know the difference. I'll just chalk it up to a classic case of revenge madness. It happens to the best of us.