Episode 70 Zoro VS Erza

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Boomstick: Past, present, or future, one kind of fighter has stood the test of time: the swordsman.

Wiz: And today's combatants are two of the most skilled warriors to ever wield a blade.

Boomstick: Roronoa Zoro, the feared swordsman of the Straw Hat Pirates.

Wiz: And Erza Scarlet, the battle mage of the Fairy Tail guild.

Weiss and Blake were interested.

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a DEATH BATTLE.

Zoro

Background

Full Name: Roronoa Zoro

Height: 5 ft 11 in

Age: 21 years

Birth Date: November 11

Bounty: 320000000 Belly

Former Occupation: Bounty Hunter

Straw Hat Pirates Member

Trained Under Dracule Mihawk

Awful Sense of Direction *Everyone sweatdropped.*

Wiz: As a child, Roronoa Zoro dreamed of becoming the greatest swordsman in the world.

Boomstick: But he didn't just enroll at a dojo. He showed up, challenged everyone, and then just sort of stuck around.

Wiz: Zoro's dojo training sharpened his natural talent with a sword, but there was one person he could never quite manage to beat, his sensei's daughter, Kuina. They dueled A LOT, and Kuina won every single matchup. All 2,001 of them.

Everyone's jaw dropped.

Boomstick: Damn, you'd think he would've gotten at least one win.

"Bummer" Yang said.

Wiz: Despite the constant defeat, Kuina and Zoro were very close friends. Together, they promised that some day, one of them would become the world's best swordsman.

Boomstick: And then she fell down some stairs and died.

Much to everyone's horror.

Boomstick: Which just seems like an unacceptable way for a master swordsman to bite the dust.

Wiz: Does thin out the competition for the world's best swordsman, though.

"Wiz! How could you say that?!" Weiss said in a shocked tone

"And I thought he was better than Boomstick." Blake said

"He can suck it." Yang said in a cold tone

Boomstick: True. I mean, that's how I became the world's best shotgun wood carver.

Everyone deadpans.

Wiz: After Kuina's death, Zoro inherited her sword, and used it to hone his skills even further, eventually leaving the dojo in search of the current title holder of "World's Greatest Swordsman," Dracule Mihawk.

Boomstick: But, he immediately got himself lost.

"How?" RWBY asked

Boomstick: With nothing better to do, he became a bounty hunter, and wandered around the ocean until he ran into a weird, stretchy, pirate kid.