Episode 109 Ben 10 VS Green Lantern

It's been a few days since Rwby watched the battle between Warrio and King Deedede and Weiss's massive...Bum burp. Here we see the girls prepping for their next death battle.

Weiss: " Okay snacks, pillows, and the newest Death Battle." Weiss listed off.

Ruby: " Now let's start the show!" Ruby declared as she cued the episode and joined up with the others.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: For years, humans have gazed at the stars, contemplating the possibilities of first contact with an alien race. Will we exchange gifts of peace, or weapons of war?

Blake: " Gifts of peace." Blake said obviously

Ruby: " Weapons." Ruby commented.

Boomstick: Weapons. Definitely weapons. Like these ones!

Ruby: "Yes! I was right!" Ruby cheered.

Yang: " It definitely had to be weapons at some point." Yang added.

Wiz: Ben 10, defender of earth and wielder of the Omnitrix.

Weiss: " The Omnitrix? Sounds like a ridiculous name." Weiss commented.

Yang: " You named your weapon Myrtenaster." Yang pointed out.

Weiss: " ...Annnd I retract my previous statement."

Boomstick: And the Green Lantern, galactic lawman and bearer of the Power Ring. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Blake: " Guess it's another space fight." Blake guessed.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

# Ben Tennyson

Wiz: Benjamin Tennyson was just your average ten-year-old boy. He loved video games, hated school, and was prepared to have the most boring summer vacation ever, until destiny fell from the sky.

Yang: " You sure it wasn't Pyrrha falling from the sky?" Yang joked only to get hit with a pillow.

Ruby: " Too soon!" Ruby shouted.

(We see Ben running from a falling object coming towards him)

Wiz: Upon discovering a strange, crash-landed alien device, it stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it hid.

Weiss: " Oh no..." Weiss gloomed.

Boomstick and Ruby: (singing) Now he's got superpowers, he's no ordinary kid, he's Ben 10~!

Weiss: " I knew it was bad idea to let you listen to that song." Weiss said recalling Ruby did research and she found the Ben 10 theme song and sang along with it non-stop.

Boomstick: Sorry Wiz, I just can't help myself, that theme song's so damn catchy!

Ruby: " Yeah what Boomstick said." Ruby replied.

(*Cues: Astronut*)

Wiz: This strange device was the Omnitrix, a portable library of intergalactic genetic data that can transform its user into a variety of different alien species.

Yang: " A watch that turn anyone into different aliens? Okay sounds pretty cool." Yang said.

Popup: The Omnitrix was originally meant to be used as a communication tool to bring peace across the universe.

Boomstick: Sounds like the perfect way to get freaky with some alien babes from all across the galaxy!

Weiss: " Annd of course Boomstick would use it do to that." Weiss commented.