Episode 93 Leon Kennedy VS Frank West

Another day of classes has passed as we see team RWBY in their dorm getting ready to watch death Battle.

"Let's who's fighting who" Ruby said as she started the episode.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Wiz: Surviving the undead apocalypse takes grit, perseverance, and an armies worth of firepower. With all that and some luck, these two became experts in zombie fighting.

"Zombie fighting huh, this ought to be good" Yang said

Boomstick: Leon Kennedy, the top cop and government agent in Resident Evil.

"he looks like he could be an atlas soldier" Weiss said.

Wiz: And Frank West, the backyard wrestling MacGyver of Dead Rising.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Leon S. Kennedy

(*Cues: Lay Down the Law*)

Wiz: As a child, Leon Scott Kennedy's father instilled in him a strong sense of justice. Following in his footsteps, Leon joined the police force, determined to uncover the darkest riddles and uphold the law.

"Just like us" Ruby said

Popup: Did you know George Romero (Dawn of the Dead) once directed a commercial for Leon's debut game, Resident Evil 2?

Boomstick: So, for his first-ever assignment, he took the biggest challenge he could find. Instead of picking an easy job, like dishing out dastardly parking tickets, he was off to Raccoon City to investigate a bunch of mysterious murders.

Wiz: His instincts were good, perhaps too good. Officer Kennedy wound up choosing the most challenging and dangerous assignment he possibly could have.

"More challenging than taking down Grimm" Yang said.

"Or the Whitefang" Blake said.

Boomstick: Yeah, turns out Trash Panda Town was due for a big ol' zombie outbreak, and Leon got stuck in the middle. How's that for hazing the rookie?

"Not bad" Yang said.

Wiz: He wasn't a rookie for long. After fending off the zombie threat, and even taking a bullet-

Boomstick: From the Grassy Knoll?

Wiz: Leon was recruited by the American government as a special agent, bodyguard and their go-to specialist for apocalyptic events.

"Cool" Ruby said.

Leon: In all cases, the people that are bitten become infected themselves and go on to attack others. The only way to stop the spread of infection is to destroy the infectees brain. Shoot them in the head.

Boomstick: His training at the police academy turned him into a pretty tough guy, but as a special agent, he became unstoppable.

Wiz: All thanks to his extensive firearms training, extreme driving tests and the study of tactical response scenarios.

Boomstick: Guess what martial art they teach American Secret Service members? A traitorous Russian one called Systema, and Leon is an expert at it.

Wiz: Systema is a free form martial art focusing on disabling targets via pressure points in joints. While not specifically lethal on its own, Systema also involves quite a lot of training with knives and firearms.