It wasn't until we got backstage to see Ben that they even tried speaking to me and immediately I shut it down

"Odell come here for a sec" Brit motioned me over to the room next door that was quieter "What's up," I asked but suddenly regretted it after I saw Lauren standing there swaying side to side.

"She just wants to have a conversation" Brittney tried to be the peacemaker and usually it would be fine but for this instance, there was nothing she could fix not with this. "Nah I'm good" I simply said waving them off "I owe you that much" she finally spoke up.

"You owe me a lot more than a conversation but like I said I'm all set do what you been doing keep showing the kind of person you are" it was intended to both Brit and Lo I wasn't sure if Brit was in on it but her bringing Lauren around didn't sit right with me how do you claim to rock with me and my girl but yet still you're bringing the main around who's causing drama.

"I actually came to apologize Odell no need to be rude" I guess I had offended her "Nah save that shit as far as I'm concerned you don't exist to me and keep me and mines out ya mouth this the last time ima say this shit to you" I threatened because this shit was beyond annoying the amount of phone calls and texts I was getting about the situation was really irritating but still I said nothing, I didn't need social media to know this was affecting me in any way.

"Who are you tryna threaten?" Lo jumped forward only for Brit to hold her arm out stopping her "You bitch! Did I fucking stutter?" I was getting heated I had never called a female out of their name but when it came to her I couldn't help it "Odell!" Brit gasped my name shocked

"Brit man get the fuck outta here with that shit" I rolled my eyes, that was when I realized everyone in the room was now paying attention to us.

"You're rude as shit" Lo tried playing the victim "I sho' the fuck am" I laughed in her face "keep me and mines out ya name this the last time ima say that shit keep playing and you gonna get ya shit knocked" I wasn't planning on putting hands on her I had people for that Aunt Gina was already on go and I knew Nattie wouldn't hesitate. "You gon start hearing from my lawyer too" I ended serious as ever if she kept this up Naya and I were gonna be suing the hell out of her.

I guess she didn't like the sound of that because she started going off but at that point, I had already tuned her out "Hey no disrespect to you Brit but ya gotta bounce for real tho you shouldn't have even brought shawty" Ben intervened standing next to me.

"Yeah ya'll fucking the energy up" Ajay said from the back with everyone agreeing.

That interaction was what triggered her to post what she did today and that's why I was trying my best to fix it because I knew my anger to her got her upset enough to go further with her lies. I understood Naya jumped in to defend without a second thought and for that I love her but in that moment I thought it was best to still not give into it and post for everyone to be in our business.

Lauren was baiting us and we fell in I don't know if the situation would get worse now or if it would die down since Naya gave out receipts and backed it up.

The second I got informed of Lauren's post I spent a couple hours on the phone with Jarvis and Jo trying to figure out if what to do next and if my previous conversation with Lauren could be twisted and used against us. These were things I was concerned about but Naya didn't know. She also didn't know about the conversation with Lauren at the comedy show, I was so caught up in catching up with friends and clearing my head that I just assumed they were okay without a call or text from me so I kept that information to myself. I was going to tell her eventually but in that time it wouldn't have been during my trip I knew she would have spazzed and I didn't want that to ruin my trip.

Thinking on it now it's actually very selfish of me to do that I put my needs and emotions first before even worrying about hers and that wasn't fair to her or Zay.

"Nattie said Naya turned her phone off and just locked herself in the hotel room" Ben read a message from his phone "ask where they're at" I quickly sat up hoping Nattie would be of some help. "I already did she not giving up any information all she said is 'Naya is fine tell him to stop blowing up her phone' so I don't know" he sighed leaning back in the chair.

It was a no brainer that Nattie would be upset for her sister that was understandable I just need Naya to know I wasn't going anywhere and I would fight for us.

The rest of the plane ride was silent, I stared out the window at the clouds just thinking about how I managed to fuck up again. Naya didn't deserve this I was being careless meanwhile she was home taking care of our child. I had to have been on strike three so no wonder she was fed up with it all

When the plane finally landed in Ohio we went straight to the house seeing only Jarvis's car in the driveway truthfully going inside the house didn't even feel right not when I knew it would be empty. "hey Man" I greeted Jarvis who was laid out on the couch with the tv on. "yall got here fast as hell" he got up from the couch stretching.

"Man" I sighed shaking my head "I tried bro but she wasn't having it" he revealed frowning over at me. "she say where she went?" I knew she didn't but let's have a little faith.

"When I asked her she basically told me don't worry bout it but she did make sure to let me know when she was there safely" Of course she did.

"She turned her location off too" I revealed letting them know I had checked everything, Naya and I had each other's location but she turned it off the minute she left the house.

turning away from them I decided to go upstairs and see exactly what she had taken with her closet before I could even fully enter I spotted Khan laying in front of the bed his ears perked up at the sound of someone but laid back down once he noticed it was me.

"so you mad at me too huh" I ask walking to him to give him some attention "Oh wow" I finally noticed that the dresser where we kept Xavier's clothes were left open and were basically empty, walking into the closet that's when I saw she had taken clothes she still had many left in there but the few she took was enough for anyone to notice.

Honestly, I didn't even know where to start to fix it, this was bad and I knew the guys were trying to be helpful and not show it but I knew. The only thing that kept going through my mind was Zay I had to fix this for him I needed my family together and for good.

"My mama gon kill me" I sighed sitting down on the bed looking over at the dresser where a picture of Naya and I at the baby shower stood. picking up my phone I dialed her number one more time letting it go to voicemail "hey baby it's me I, huh I know I'm the last person you wanna hear right now but I just need to know you're okay, I need to know we're okay. I know I haven't been the most present with it all and I'm sorry for not trying and I'm sorry for not taking responsibility until it became too late" I felt a tear fall onto my hand.

"I huh just umm shit" I cursed feeling like I got hit with a ton of bricks "I love you Naya I just need you to know that, kiss Zay goodnight for me and please please call me back love you, bye" I ended finishing the voicemail and locking my phone. I felt like I was stuck again this was a repeat of London only difference was this time it felt like the punishment would be worse and truthfully I hated it all I knew was that I need to find a way to get my family back and I needed to do it asap.

*******

When will Odell learn to stop holding things back from Naya smh, hopefully, this change does more good than damage to their family.

Just wanted to give yall a little update.
Also I really appreciate y'all and the love you're giving the story 🥺 so happy you guys are loving it 💜