Meetings and Conspiracies (Fanfic Idea)

tegarrachman22 Kayetra_Maryquel

I think you two will like this one. If you want to do a collab on this, that'll be awesome! But if you don't, I don't mind.

Kang Taeyang. Since a young age, he had demonstrated amazing detective skills, and a slightly higher than average IQ. However, this had led to bullying from his upperclassmen in school, with the threat being aimed towards his friends. Even after receiving Galaxy Weapon 1, he still didn't use it for revenge, instead enduring it until graduation. Sadly, this has extended to his job as a detective, and it has made his mental health deplete even more, until he gets transferred to Unit 6 of the International Police Unit Station.

Oh Pilseung. He had been compared to his smarter younger brother for years. Looked down on and considered the stupid one, no matter what. After a certain incident involving said younger brother, he has become a bitter man in his thirties, worrying his friends and partners. He is the head detective of Unit 6 where Taeyang is to be transferred to.

As their paths cross, their connection becomes clear, and it comes in handy as familiar faces, new and old, come together for a new chapter in both their lives. Will Taeyang and Pilseung find the solace they needed all along... In each other? What's Sigma's connection to the latest empty bombings lately? And why are they working with corrupt police officers?

It all comes down and slams itself as they struggle. How will this book come out? In victory or failure?