Shudder before the Kimetsu no Yaiba: Dead or Alive?

The main Character is Tokito Muichirou. He rescued Nezuko when Tanjiro died in the attack before she could get hit by the blood, thus allowing her to remain human. While they fought a lot at first and were like cats and dogs, they eventually united and became a strong team. Nezuko is now a Demon Slayer, using the Mist Style as taught by Muichirou. He is much more serious and has more rage than his canon self, but still retains his puffball side. This is why he is spoiled to no end by Shinobu.

Shinobu is serious and slightly traumatised over the deaths of her fellow pillars, but keeps her bright personality up to encourage her friends. She loves Muichirou and Nezuko, spoiling them to no end as they travel to help Nezuko in her quest to fight demons. She usually enjoys squishing their cheeks, and is attempting to draw a picture of the two for their birthdays.

Nezuko is an official Demon Slayer, using the Mist Breath Style, Water Breath Style, and Fire Breath Style. She is kind to her friends, yet grew ruthless towards demons because they killed her entire family. This 15-year-old is a force to be reckoned when working with Muichirou.

AU Bio: In this world, Muzan launches an attack on the Pillars at midnight, brutally injuring some and killing most of them. While wandering around, Tokito Muichirou stumbles across the bloodied house, rushing in just in time to pull Nezuko away from the contaminated blood. Muzan had to flee as a result. Even though he was still injured, Muichirou managed to get to the Water Pillar's house, where Giyuu and his predecessor were staying. Shinobu happened to be there, and treated their injuries in the process. Inspired, Nezuko begs the pillars to teach her their ways, declaring her wish to rid the world of demons so she could avenge her family. The others agree to this. Thus began the trio's journey to defeat Muzan.