BBP Future as Metalion Setting AU is Quite the Riot! XD

An AU where Metalions takes place in the future of the Bakugan reboot world. Sigma Group originates from AAAnimus and Dusk Industries combined. Young is McQ's son. Riot is Taesan's mother. Uju was adopted from Dan due to him being forced to in exchange for Uju's safety. Beom is Benton's son, but gets along well with Young and tries his best to be a good son. Sinae is Shun and Ajit's adopted daughter, Noeul is adopted by Philomena, while Suho is Wynton and Lia's son.

Uju first meets Dan when he is dispatched to capture the "weak link" by Beom. Dan doesn't think much about it, cause he refuses to think that his son is against Sigma; he's been led to believe that his actions are right. However, as he continues to fight Uju, he is more and more convinced that he's Dan's kid, and begins to question Sigma's true intentions. He then helps Beom escape once he figures it out, leaving Sigma for the Eco Team. It takes time for him to be accepted, but he joins the team after Beom does. Once Sigma is defeated, Dan reunites with his friends. The truth is finally told to Uju about him, and they share a sentimental hug. 

That's all I could think of but awwwww.