Trouble Magnets Galore in the BBB-GG Swapped Roles World!

AU Bio: A Swapped Stories AU where the casts of Boboiboy and Digimon Ghost Game switch plots. Hiro and co remain in Japan while Boboiboy and co remain in Pulau Rintis. 

Characters:

1. Amanokawa Hiro + Power: Fire, Lightning, WindShadow, Light, Water, Earth, Nature (order of acquisition)

Quiet, reserved, but also passionate, Hiro is a normal kid who gets dragged into nonsense often. Thus, when he meets GammaBot, Hiro gains a Power Watch that allows him to use 3 elements. Fire, Lightning and Wind. Right after that, he meets Ruri, who is given power by AngoraBot, allowing her to manipulate time and gravity as the two fight off DraculaBot, a vampiric Power Sfera. After Hiro is influenced by DraculaBot too much, he unlocks the Shadow Element. He brutalises the Power Sfera until he's stopped by Kiyoshiro, and reverts into a depressive state afterward due to it. However, thanks to his friends believing in him, he can unlock the Light Element and win a fight against an evolved DraculaBot. He also slowly unlocks the other three elements as he grows. 

2. Tsukiyono Ruri + Power: Time and Gravity Manipulation

She's a very happy-go-lucky but also serious kind of person. Her curiosity with Power Sfera got her entangled with DraculaBot, who played pranks on her for fun. Thankfully Hiro saves her, and she also gains a Power Watch to help in the battle. While he manages to get away, she's found a new friend in Hiro, and the two begin rescuing Power Sfera together while working to raise their rankings in TAPOPS, having been recruited by Hokuto. They are soon joined by Kiyoshiro who gained a Power Watch that allows him to alter molecules and energy, but as new enemies arise, the kids must use every wit they have to protect Power Sfera from evil hands. 

3. Higashimitarai Kiyoshiro + Power: Molecular Transformation & Energy Control

While easily terrified behind an arrogant mask, Kiyoshiro has been implied to have some degree of dissociation with himself, evident in how he sometimes seems to be calmer in danger. He first met JellyBot during a chance encounter with Hiro, having been bothered by JellyBot. However, the repercussions of her actions catch up to her, and she syncs up with Kiyoshiro to give him a Power Watch in order to fight against MajiraBot. Ever since then, Kiyoshiro is a member of TAPOPS as well, and while he's scared, he still tries his best to assist the team, taking on the pseudo-leader role.

4. Amanokawa Hokuto + Power: Teleportation

Hokuto is Hiro's father who also got his powers from GammaBot, although he got the power of Teleportation. While he's very absentminded he does care for Hiro, and he sent GammaBot his way to help him out upon sensing that Power Sfera had begun showing up near him. He had his own adventures with GammaBot due to his power, which was why he spent a lot of time away from Hiro; to protect him. He does wish he could spend more time with his son, though, and is relieved to hear he's joined TAPOPS, although it is short-lived with how many attacks the station gets because of him. "Seriously Hiro stop dying so much!!!"

BBB in GG

Characters: 

1. Boboiboy - Wizarmon

BoBoiBoy's father, Amato, is almost always busy, and his mother is supportive of that dream, which allows BoBoiBoy to go to Pulau Rintis for a vacation. There, he gains a VB Digivice during an encounter with Adudumon and Wizarmon, which syncs him and Wizarmon together to fight and win against the Digimon who retreats for now. Wizarmon and he would gain more allies as they go along, forming a team called Rintis Protectors to keep the citizens safe from Digimon. He is an optimistic but also snarky child who grows to appreciate his friends very much. Three years into the future, they have continued to fight against the mysterious force that sent Digimon over, even befriending Adudumon in the process. However, when Wizarmon is deleted by Retakkamon, BoBoiBoy takes care of the egg and it hatches into Bokomon who becomes a Sorcerimon. With this, they manage to unlock a new evolution line, and while his partner may not remember him, he will never forget their memories of him.