#SaveMaoMao Challenge: Episode Concept "The Pure Heart of a Hero Arc"

One thing I would love to see would definitely be an arc where Mao Mao figures out the pain that he's suffered is NOT normal. This concept is something that is close to my heart, honestly, so I really hope for the best.

It will be 5 episodes long and starts off with Mao Mao beginning to have flashbacks of his lonely childhood in the morning during his duties. At first, he suppresses it and pretends he's alright, but slowly it begins to overwhelm him to the point that even the Sky Pirates are concerned for him. BC and Adorabat are worried but they don't ask out of fear that Mao Mao would snap at them. However, a spell cast by the Pure Ruby Heart onto Mao Mao will force him to confront his own trauma. 

The second episode will have BC and Adorabat cheering him on after he faints from the spell as he wades through the LITERAL sea of memories. He will have to rethink everything he's grown up believing in and fight off the words that his father and many others have said about him without his precious Geraldine. As most people know, emotional attacks cannot be sliced through. As the episodes go on, we will see Mao Mao slowly growing after hearing his friends and other Sweetiepies cheering him on. His pride begins fading off, and Mao Mao grows kinder not only to others but to himself, trying to grow past what his environment has instilled into him.

The final episode will have him facing a darkness that threatens to swallow him if he loses in a duel. Mao Mao will be overwhelmed thoroughly in the first fight, but the second and third one will be his win as he takes out the darkness, but also accepts it as part of him before walking to the door to freedom, where his younger self is crying. Mao Mao hugs him and lets out the pent-up feelings with the freeing realization that 'it's okay to not be okay' before he leaves and comes back to his friends. 

If this does end up being an arc, I will not stand for it being a one-time development thing. It should be continued as the story progresses on.

But yeah, that's my own episode concept. The five episodes will either have the title of the arc and which part it is or, 

1. The Pure Heart of a Hero: Lost in the Haze

2. The Pure Heart of a Hero: Inner Evil 

3. The Pure Heart of a Hero: You Can't Hide from Yourself

4. The Pure Heart of a Hero: Forming a New Foundation

5. The Pure Heart of a Hero: It's Okay to Not be Okay

Yeah, that's what I think anyway! Thanks for reading! 

venusaura OcarinaDude13 Whatcha think-