Tobot DiHop AU is a Fun yet Nervewracking World

AU Bio: 

An Aged-Up Sequel world where Kory, Franklin and Timmy have to save the world from multidimensional threats. This is another AU aware of the multiverse's existence.

AU Summary:

(Season 1)

A few years after their adventures, the main Tobot Pilots minus Liam, Noah and Paxton are celebrating the completion of a project Kory and Franklin have been working on, but when the two and Timmy go out to get some spare parts, something results in the portal they had been working on to activate and send them all throughout the universe. With different stories and problems, will they be able to defeat the Mastermind?

(Season 2)

After defeating Acnee's AI self, Kodu, Chaemi and Doin are relaxing as the kids begin university and start to drift apart. However, when a new threat comes to their world, the three must once again go back dimension-hopping to stop this new threat. New worlds, new friends, new lore features, and even romance are in the air as they continue their dimensional travels. 

Characters:

1. Kory Char "Kodu" 

2. Timmy Dokgo "Chaemi" 

3. Franklin Char "Doin"

4. Ryan Char "Hari"

5. Dylan Kwon "Dimo" 

6. Dolly Park "Dili" 

7. Nathan Dokgo "Nagong" 

8. Neon Kim "Onbok" 

9. Limo Kwon "Limo" 

10. Hera Oh "Hera"

11. Kyle Hughes "Kaeil"

12. Taren Swift "Puren"

13. Ethan "Nothan"

14. Tyler King "Taeyler"

15. Victor Parker "Piltor"

16. Elon "Ulun" 

17. Leonard Larks "Beonard"

18. Theodore "Theoung"

19. Harrison "Harrisuho"

20. Donald "Taedon"

21. Kira "Sirae"

22. Alvin "Noelvin"

23. Liam Kook "Suli"

24. Noah Kim "Nokwan"

25. Paxton "Paxdol"

Plot: 

(Season 1)

A few years after their adventures, the Tobot Pilots of Daedo City celebrate the completion of Franklin and Kory's invention. The two and Timmy leave as the others are preparing for the party to get the final thing needed for their invention, but once they come back they find it empty. Watching the CCTV cameras shows that something in the machine had malfunctioned and sent them to multiple places at different times across the multiverse. The three decide to rescue them, and so they begin the search. Once that's over, though, they have to return misplaced objects to their respective owners. One such adventure renders Kodu's eyes too broken to be used, so it's replaced with a glass eye. Their adventures soon lead them to go up against an AI Acnee had made, and the fight was intense, but with the power of all the people they had met, they finally take the AI down.

During the time in between Kodu and the other 2 joined the SRS/TTS.

(Season 2) 

Years after the defeat of AI Acnee, Kory, Timmy and the others have returned to daily life. Kory is now a university student majoring in mythology, while Timmy is in 12th grade. Timmy doesn't know what major he plans on taking after he graduates. Kory is struggling with self-esteem issues from his childhood, and Franklin is dealing with the guilt of causing emotional childhood neglect in Kory. However, during a sporting event at his school which the other Pilots are attending, Ryan and Dylan come across an injured Metalion named Uluru who is fixed with the team's help. She then explains that she's here to warn them that their universe is at stake; a new villain has risen to destroy their world. In order to stop this villain, Uluru leads the three (after much discussion) to her place in Australia, where she shows them the paintings of the new villain named Dr M; he's a criminal mastermind all over their worlds. Uluru then guides them to Nova City, where they meet the EcoTeam. Kory explains what is going on to them, and they immediately link him to Sigma Corp. They head to Sigma Corp HQ and raid their old files, finding something important hidden in them; Sigma's past. It is revealed that Dr M helped him build up Sigma Corp. The kids then have to travel to Australia to look into it. Upon arrival, they have to face off former Sigma employees, but they get to the old Sigma base to find a still alive Sigma, who they battle and win against with the help of Y. However, a goop comes out of him and attaches itself to Y, making him run to a different world with the team following after him. 

They end up in the Tobot V world,  where Y fights off both Tyler and Victor's Tobots, barely succeeding before having to retreat as the team arrives. They quickly explain the situation, with the two understanding and joining up with them to take down Dr M once and for all. With their combined knowledge, they track down Team Mayhem and learn that Dr X was supported by Dr M as well. They agree to join up because it's Dr M who drives Dr X to insanity, so they plan out a way to save Y using Kory's own knowledge to lure him into a trap where he is defeated by Master V and Maximus V, forcing the goop to be destroyed. 

Afterward, there is peace and quiet until Dolly is attacked by the goop again, which leads to them meeting the Athlon pilots who help her escape before it attaches itself to her. They are then told of the happenings, and agree to help. They then decide to combine their forces with the others, and go dimensional hopping in order to recruit them.  With everyone gathered, the three newcomers are brought up to speed, and Liam, Noah and Paxton agree to help as they head to the former base in order to investigate Dr M again, where Ethan finds something that reminds him of Maxwell, which leads them to track him down. He acts innocent at first, but soon reveals his true colours and sends them all to different Bad End AUs. It's during this time that Kory and Franklin have an argument about their own insecurities, and it leads them to separate for some time much to Timmy's frustration. Dr M catches him alone, trying to convince him to join the dark side, but he refuses. During the ensuing fight, Kory and Franklin meet up and work together to save Timmy, apologising to the other after the battle as Kory says he can't forget the pain, but he'll try. The three then work together to find their friends before returning to their world to face off against Maxwell. 

The battle is tough, but they finally manage to take him down, having him arrested as the team celebrates before the newcomers return home as Timmy decides on what he wants to do, Kory moves out, and Franklin goes to therapy.