KnY OCs

Surname: Soyokaze

Name: Kenkumo

微風 剣雲

Nickname: Kenku

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Breathing Style: Kite

Appearance:

- Physical looks: short white hair, dark blue-black eyes, pale skin

- Outfit: Corps uniform, lavender haori with different kite designs on it, sky blue sash, sandals with grey straps, orange headband on his head, light grey glasses

Weapons: Kite made with Nichirin materials, a thin string made of wisteria vines, wisteria petals as the tail

Family: Soyokaze Akinori (dad),  Soyokaze Himawari (mother)

Personality: brash, caring, a bit of a prankster, simpleminded, doesn't like blue spider lilies, loves wisteria a lot, methodical, tries to win every battle.

Occupation: Corps Member, Carpenter, Kite Maker

Backstory: His parents got him into kite-making since he loved them as a kid, but after his dad died to a demon when he was 8, his mom raised him on her own. Because of her teachings, he decided to join the Corps to avenge his father. But his love for kites ended up allowing the creation of his very own breathing style.

Surname: Sakimori

Name: Yukichii

咲森 雪地位

Nickname: Chii

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Breathing Style: Food/Nutrition

Appearance:

- physical looks: black hair with red highlights, blue eyes, tanned skin

- outfit: Corps uniform, white haori with vegetables all over, grey sash, brown belt with vials, sandals with green straps

Weapons: Nichirin needle sword with a hollow part to insert poison/modified wisteria into; can be released once the blade is stabbed into a demon.

Family: Sakimori Nijira (mom), Sakimori Sakurakami (dad), Sakimori Hanatama (older brother)

Personality: bubbly, hyperactive, short fuse, hides a smart and observational mind behind all that, serious but also quite calm when showing her true self, very self-conscious too.

Occupation: Corps Member, Chef

Backstory: She grew up ostracized by others due to her intelligence and she found her saviour in cooking, however it was not enough to give her friends, so she decided to hide her true self while making a mask to use in order to become liked by others. When her desire to keep it this way led to her brother's death at the hands of a demon, she decided to kill demons and take them down as much as she can. Thanks to this she managed to make a new Breathing Style.