Reunions and Comedy Galore in the Reliving the Henshins AU!

AU Bio: Following Ohma Zi-O's reboot, something interferes and sends the memories of all those who have been Kamen Riders before to the first episode of their series. Tsukasa is looking into it, but until then. 

#TheseRidersNeedTHERAPY

OOO: Episode One - Ankh takes one look at Eiji, realises he remembers, and proceeds to yell at him for being an idiot and even pulling his ear. Gotou joins it for the chaos and because he's salty as well. Kougami is confused. 

Fourze: Episode One - Gentaro and Kengo stare at each other before Kengo just resolutely hands over the Fourze Driver (he is able to remember despite the only KR rule due to his status as a Cosmic Child) with a resigned face, much to Yuki's amusement. 

Zi-O: Episode One - Both Geiz and Sougo just troll each other by reenacting their first meeting. Tsukuyomi is DONE. 

W: Episode One - Ryu kisses Akiko who just arrived in Fuuto. Who does not remember. 

Drive: Episode One - Shinnosuke confuses Mr Belt by just accepting his fate earlier than expected. 

Ex-Aid: Episode One - Emu just goes to CR (barges in, actually), and grabs his Driver before defeating the Bugster. Parado shows up to scare the living heck out of everyone and also cause chaos cause he can. 

Ghost: Episode One - Takeru is just confused by all of this. He does not compute but barely avoids death with his life. 

Build: Episode One - Takumi and Sento work together to just destroy Evolto within days. Oh, and get Ryuga on board by bribing him with protein drinks. 

Gaim: Episode One - Kouta is just embarrassed about what he's done. Episode Two - Kaito holds in his laughter seeing him so done with everything after they meet again, even greeting each other to test whether the other remembered. Once confirmed, Kaito just hit him on the head. The other Riders watch with Popcorn. 

Zero-One: Episode One - Aruto just goes and accepts the position in the meeting, much to Isu's amusement. Fuwa refuses to admit he's excited that he can hear Aruto's old jokes again, and Yua can't deal with him. Episode Two - Aruto uses a new joke and Fuwa is torn between crying for sadness or relief. 

Geats: Episode One - Ace is DONE with life ("Why me I need to relive this again why why why why do I have to endure the games I already won.") but also takes it into stride. ("I'll just rip everyone apart and win faster. Ha! Take that, Game Master!")