SSV-mas Day 27: Abnormalities & Health (Anonymous Souls of the Myst)

Perhaps one needs to be more aware of their physical health. Can one go on forever without a break?

ESPIO: *closes his eyes* Khalida, we must talk.

KHALIDA: *freezes* Espio. I did not see you there.

ESPIO: *looks up from his book* I understand your desire to stop Origoros. I've been supporting you through this, but I worry for your health, Khalida.

KHALIDA: I... I'm fine...

ESPIO: I heard from Mauricio you nearly got hurt fighting a Dark Creature two days ago.

KHALIDA: *curses* "Must you tell him this, Mauricio?!" I can explain...

ESPIO: Do explain why you thought overexerting yourself would work out in your favor! Outside of your vampire physique, but I heard that you also tried to search in BROAD DAYLIGHT, WITHOUT ANY COVERS! *looks pissed and concerned*

KHALIDA: *flinches* I...Forgive me, I...

ESPIO: *breathes in, sighs* Forgive me, Khalida. I only...

KHALIDA: You worry for my health. I understand, Espio. You are connected with me through our contract. However, it is my duty to do everything in my power to stop him no matter the method. If I must... slay myself for that very purpose, so be it. 

ESPIO: I feel that your former contract holder would not agree with your sentiment. *stern* You need rest, even if you are a vampire. You are wearing yourself thin and I will not stand for that!

KHALIDA: Espio...

ESPIO: Mauricio told me that you are to take a break tomorrow. *smiles sadly* Charmy wants to spend time with you. He says that it's been a while since you were around the agency. Surely you cannot deny his request.

KHALIDA: I.. *sighs* Not like Mauricio is giving me a chance to do that, huh? 

ESPIO: *chuckles* Apparently, if you were to step into base tomorrow, you would be sent back here wrapped in a bow.

KHALIDA: They wouldn't! *horrified* 

ESPIO: Would you like to test the waters, Khalida? *smiles*

KHALIDA: *blushes* "Okay, maybe getting some rest will work out. Plus, the others are competent enough. I can entrust things into their hands." 

ESPIO: After you spend time with Charmy, though... *coughs* C-Could I...

KHALIDA: *confused* Could you?

ESPIO: M-May I have the honor of taking you out on a date?

KHALIDA: *Record scratch, stares at Espio with a very red face* V-Very well... if that is w-what you wish... *rushes into her coffin as soon as she can, let's just say the blush doesn't fade off for the entire night*

ESPIO: *Coughs, walks into his room* That went... quite well... *blushes, but falls asleep with a smile*