BNHA OCs

Momo Ayaka

百百 彩花

Quirk: Hieroglyphic Magic

This Quirk allows the user to create attacks from hieroglyphics or words in any language. Attacks can range from words like "sword" to even the abstract like "backstab". In a way it can also cast a curse on the victim if the user is feeling enough of a negative emotion. However, this requires a huge amount of concentration and focus, not to mention immense power.

Likes Sports

Age: 19

Gender; Female

School: UA

Course: Management

Class: 3-I

Ambition; to support those who are passionate about sports and give them a way to reach their full potential.

Hero Name if needed: Codename - Iris

Appearance:

- physical looks: blonde hair, golden eyes, dark skin

- outfit: white shirt, orange jacket, black jeans, blue shoes

- uniform: usual uniform

Family; Momo Shiroyuki (mother), Peter Keandra (father), Mary Keandra (grandmother)

Backstory; She grew up in Jamaica, enjoying the outdoors a lot. When her parents moved her and her grandma to Japan, she struggled to adjust, but sports allowed her to gain friends and inspired her to take managing in order to help others more.

Personality: sporty, very fit, passionate about what she likes, studious, a bit social awkward when with others, fiery temper, proud of her Jamaican heritage

Occupation; Student, Future Sports Manager

Notes; She tends to be the victim of microaggressions here and there.

Surname: Yumeiro

Name: Kokoro

夢色 心

Age: 17

Gender: Male

School: UA

Course: Hero

Class: 1B (but can be adjusted)

Quirk: Mood Arrow

The user can take the emotions from others or himself and turn them into arrows, shooting his opponents to make them feel that emotion. However, the user might suffer from a lack of self-esteem due to this.

Ambition: to help others (becoming a neighbourhood hero)

Hero Name (if needed) : Rainbow Clover

Appearance:

by SugarBiscuit on Discord

Family: (can be adjusted)

Backstory: He was ignored by his parents growing up, which led him to do many things in order to gain their attention, such as bullying other students with Akira Himura. However, once he realised his faults Kokoro turned a new leaf and he learnt his lesson, but it came with a cost. It came with the cost of low self-esteem and guilt set to haunt him for ages.

Personality: passionate, caring, softspoken, stammers a good amount, anime and game lover, excitable, determined, depressed at times, hesitates about decisions and/or choices made on the spot.

Occupation: Student, Hero

Surname: Uchikijun

Name: Itsuki

うちきじゅん いつき

Age: 17

Gender: intersex -> gender fluid

School: UA

Course: General

Class: 1-C

Quirk: Hedgehog

The user has an appearance similar to a hedgehog and thus is able to roll up into a ball, use the quills on their back as daggers, which can be grown on other parts of their body (like arms, legs and hands) if they have a lot of calcium and protein. However this leaves them vulnerable and they will be unable to fight for a while. If they pull out their quills they require a month's worth of milk to regrow it, but they are terribly lactose intolerant.Their diet consists of insects and anything else that contains protein and/or calcium. The user also sleeps curled up in a ball, and can be lobbed at an enemy if the thrower can handle the spikes.

Ambition: help others with small acts of kindness

Hero Name (if needed) : -

Appearance:

- physical looks

- outfit: not much of an outfit due to quirk

- outfit: not much of an outfit due to quirk. However, they can use a scarf or something similar.

- uniform: a wristband with the UA symbol.

Family: Uchikijun Kitaro (mom), ???/Remus Lupin (father),  Tsuragamae Kenji (adopted dad)

Backstory: They were raised by their mom after their father left for unknown reasons, but soon they were left in an orphanage with no one left to care for them when they were 8. They were then taken in by Tsuragamae Kenji who taught them how to embrace their quirk, but also that they didn't need to be a hero to make a change. This inspired them to take the general course of UA and learn to help others as much as they can with small acts of kindness.

Personality: shy, a bit indifferent, takes a while to warm up to others, sometimes aggressive,  a fluffball, a bit oblivious.

Occupation: Student, Social Worker

Notes: at the height of the UA student table.