New Stories Unfurl in Dr Stone as KingOhger's Past AU!

Ternamite -> Shugoddam - Chrome (later replaced by Hyoga)

N'kosopa - Senku [leader title based on smarts]

Ishabana - Ryusui [butlers are Francois' descendants]

Toufu - Gen (learnt how to farm from Taiju)

Gokkan - Ukyo

Sixth king - Soyuz

Lore: 

After the defeat of Whyman, the ShuGods come out of hiding and begin living in peace with humans, partnering up with the Generals and Soyuz while also telling them the tale of the Bugnarak. Whyman had contributed to their creation, which leads them to fight against the Bugnarak when they resurface, although they do end up creating kingdoms instead of cities at the suggestion of the ShuGods (the only one who can hear them is Ukyo). Sadly, Soyuz is forcibly erased by Hyoga's hand when he ends up having Jeremy as a child. Hyoga also ends up killing Chrome and taking his throne, renaming the kingdom Shugoddam when Chrome had named it Ternamite (as a reference to Dynamite and Termites). However, Tsukasa, Chrome's second-in-command, had, with God Kuwagata's consent, petrified him with the petrification ray so that Hyoga would never be able to use God Kuwagata, only to break free should the time be right and a person of royal blood with a good heart (of Chrome's bloodline) appears. Gira is actually Racules' half-brother since Chrome's descendant had him as her illegitimate son, but he was taken in and cared for until Racules sent him away, thus fulfilling all the requirements for him to become Kuwagata Ohger. All of this is unveiled by Jeremy after he fully joins the team. 

I don't have much to add to the lore I think, so if anyone has any suggestions, do drop them in the comment section below!