2 New Worlds are Introduced in the BF Ace x CBJT x MQL X Super 10 AU!

AU Bio: 

After stopping Kei from rewinding time, Yuga and the others are sent to China on a break and meet YanSheng. While showing them around, Yansheng has to catch JinShiMo and shows off the Biome world deck he has, BaiCaoJingHua. They soon get dragged into a new mess as a new villain rises. Yuga struggles with the feeling of not being trusted and his own feelings for Ranma, while YanSheng eventually overcomes his own feelings. There are multiple fandoms being used for Broken world's monsters.

Lore: 

Long long ago, as a dreadful war was being waged against Mowang, the king of diseases, and his henchmen, Li Shizhen was desperately looking for a way to stop him. He clearly would lose the war on his own, so he began to seek out various others to help him in this fight. During this time, the inhabitants of what would soon be known as CaoBenXianJing had been living in harmony with another group of plant representatives named JiSheng, the representations of plants that had to rely on other living beings in order to live. At his wits' end, he sought them out and managed to get their help in sealing Mowang away in exchange for letting them stay in the paradise he was preparing for the CaoBen people.

However, little did the JiSheng know that Li Shizhen would never fulfill his promise. Instead, he would lock them away as well. Sealing them in a different world filled with nothing but a void... That world came to be known as JiShengKuangJing (寄生矿井 JìshēngKuàngjǐng, Parasitic Mine), and it became a myth as time passed by. Those who lived in the land somehow forgot all about them, and Li Shizhen would be remembered as the sole hero who saved them from Mowang the first time...

Until now.

Pairings: 

YanSheng x Luo Fei, Mikado Yuga x Kakogawa Ranma

Relationship Growth:

YanSheng and Luo Fei have an up and down relationship when they are first introduced, seeming like the complete opposite of each other. However, after YanSheng leaves the Buddy Police team, LuoFei struggles with his own feelings, and eventually comes to terms with them in order to beat his Shadow self in a Buddyfight. He is grateful when Hao Lei takes the stand to fight for him against YanSheng.

YanSheng and Yuga begin a friendship as Yuga tries to help YanSheng enjoy Buddyfight, and this bond only deepens when both join JiSheng. After both rejoin their friends, YanSheng is the one who takes Yuga back in time (a gift from CaoBenZai) in order to battle his dad's younger self (the final battle in canon between the two). The two share a sense of loss and being misunderstood by others.

Yuga and Ranma finally move forward from the chains of the first season as Ranma unlocks Impact monster forms to take down Yuga once and for all. Yuga also becomes more compassionate and understanding of Ranma's pain after fighting against him on the wrong side for a long while. 

New Characters (& Buddies)

- Peng Yansheng

Buddy: Herb Warrior, Cao Ben Zai || Pained Assassin, GUILT

Impact: Herb Flame Blast || Blissful Purgatory || Herbaceous Final Blow

Skills: analytical skills, aggressive fighting style

Decks: Biome World, Broken World

Deck Names: BaiCaoJingHua, Disease Flame

Luminise Statement: "Be of use to me! Luminise, BaiCaoJingHua!" || "Earth's ecosystem will become nothing but waste! Luminise, Disease Flame!" 

Victory Statement: "The healing has begun once again!" || "The disease has finally overtaken you."

Personality: excitable, a bit arrogant, caring, determined