SSV-mas Day 29: Krampus' Requiem (Suppressed Emotions)

The first time it broke free, how did it end...?

SCHRIK: *grips head* ****...! 

CHIRO: Schrik!? 

MK: Hey, hey, breathe! 

MANDELA: It is USELESS. *smiles* He's completely under my spell, and soon you two will be forced to face your own friend. 

MK: *growls* I really, really hate this guy! 

CHIRO: You're not the only one! *gets into a battle stance* We're taking you dow- *someone grabs their shoulders from behind* S-Schrik?

SCHRIK: *smiles innocently, then kicks them both to the ground. HARD.* Finally free to wreak havoc. Oh, man, this is awesome. 

MK: What the- *pushed down by Schrik's leg* Ugh! Schrik! 

SCHRIK: Scared? You should be. *leans closer to Chiro, smiles as he deactivates Chiro's uniform* Well, well, this is quite the turn of events, don't you think?

CHIRO: *eyes widen* What are you- *kicked in the stomach* Ugh! 

SCHRIK: *smiles, walks to stand beside MANdELA* I never really saw the appeal of being a good guy, let's be honest. LUCyRE is nice and all, but she came from a villain. So did NiGHTS and everyone else. Of course, my predecessors were quite colourful as a group, but they always wanted to do the right thing cause it was. I guess I simply did it to... *snaps fingers* prove a point, I guess.

MK: What in the world are you saying!? If you weren't a good person, you would have left us to stay in this dream world forever! But you tried to help us, heck you risked your neck to get us out of that prison! 

SCHRIK: *scoffs* Oh come on. You seriously believe that I was all that honest with you? 

CHIRO: W-What are you talking about?

SCHRIK: I've destroyed my parents. *smiles, opens arms wide* I've lost my brother. They're all gone, and it's alllll thanks to me! 

MK: W-W-What?...

SCHRIK: It was just a simple picnic, though. *shakes head* Who would have thought that it would end the way it did? 

SCHRIK (Y): Mamma! Pappa! Look, look! *smiles, holds up a kite as he and his brother play around*

KATTO: *chuckles* Don't go too far off, Schrik! 

MISCHEL: *wraps arms around Katto from behind* Yeah, don't want you two getting lost and all too!

SCHRIK (Y): Okay! Come on, -----! 

?: Okay, bror! 

SCHRIK (Y): *begins waving the kite around* Look at what I can do! It's so much fun! 

?: *giggles* More, more! 

KATTO: *watches with smile, but then hisses* Oh ****, Mischel... 

MISCHEL: *grunts* Crap, it's already kicking in...! We have to get the kids out of here! 

KATTO: R-Right! SCHRIK! -----! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE! 

?: H-Huh? But why?

SCHRIK (Y): Mamma, can't we stay a bit longer?

MISCHEL: No time to explain, we- *grunts even more* Aghh! 

?: Pappa! 

SCHRIK (Y): W-What's going o- *lurches forward, heart suddenly hurts, screams* AHHHH!!

KATTO: S-Sch- *has a knife stabbed into her side, screams in pain* 

MISCHEL: W-What-?! 

?: B-Bror?

SCHRIK (Y): *bored tone* For the love of... You're so noisy. *cuts Mischel's throat* I can't believe you're for real, man. 

KATTO: N-No, w-why is it?

SCHRIK? (Y): *tilts head* you should know, Katto Edvard. You and Mischel work as supernatural researchers.

KATTO: *eyes narrow and darken* YOU.

SCHRIK? (Y): Yes, me. You genuinely believed that looking into Dark Ones was going to keep you safe? *laughs, gets cassette tapes out, stabs them into the wounds* Oh, your stupidity was going to get you killed anyway. Don't worry, though. The boys will be fine. Well, one of them. *snaps fingers, someone appears behind ? and knocks him out* Do your worst, please. 

??: *smiles* Of course. The boy will make a wonderful addition to my army. *disappears with him* 

SCHRIK? (Y): *smiles, turns back to the other two as portals appear behind them, they begin to glitch* Well, have fun~ *pulls out the tapes, tosses them into the portal, the parents slump, now dead* Ahhhh, it's nice to be finally free, is it not? *laughs, even eats a sandwich before hearing someone scream*  Ahh, crap. Time to clear up the crime scene. *snaps fingers, no more cuts and blood, it even looks like they died of natural causes* *smiles, closes eyes, slumps*

PASSERBY: Hey, kid! KID! 

SCHRIK (Y): Ugh, w-wha...? *looks around, voice dies* -----?... Mamma, Pappa...? *tone grows hysterical*  NO NO NO!!!! MAMMA, PAPPA, C-C----!!!!! 

CHIRO: *eyes widen* You... You're not Schrik...! 

SCHRIK?: *smiles* Perhaps I am, perhaps I am not. *chuckles* Regardless, it's not like you'll remember any of this. *looks at MANdELA, eyes glow four separate colours at the same time-*

MK: What in the world are you saying!? If you weren't a good person, you would have left us to stay in this dream world forever! But you tried to help us, heck you risked your neck to get us out of that prison! 

SCHRIK: *freezes* .... S-Shut up... 

CHIRO: This isn't you! Whatever is going on with you, you don't have to fight alone!... *activates his uniform again, forces himself up* 

MK: *barely gets up himself* We won't give up until we stop you, MANdELA! No matter what! 

MANDELA: Oh, what a shame, then! I'll have fun ruining the lot of you! *rushes at them with Schrik*

MK, CHIRO: *stand side by side, charges back at them*

??????: *giggles* This is soooo much fun! *hops up and down* I can't wait for the peak of the spiritual energy to finally kick in! *disappears with the sound of... a spool rewinding?*