Come Visit the Enma Guardian AU!

In this AU, Keita is a guardian for the Enma tribe, and thus is still aware of Youkai. When he was around 30, he divorced with Fumika due to her being a horrible heartbreaker, and other stuff that he doesn't like disclosing to others. Fumika told her kids, though, that he had left them because he didn't love her, manipulating them to believe that he was the heartthrob, not her. This caused Natsume and Keisuke to hate him ever since, from when they were 7 and 3 respectively. 

Keita himself now wears a black shirt, grey jacket, and dark brown jeans with his Youkai Watch 3 boots, using a silver choker with the Enma tribe symbol on it to signify his status. When he is not spending time with Bloom or Shutendouji, he wears an oni mask on his face. He has also made peace with Kuro, and can use his power to its full extent. He is also dating Shutendouji, because they had known each other when Keita was 11. Their relationship had grown as he was left by Fumi, and Douketsu helped Shutendouji confess to Keita. While shocked at first, Keita had cried a lot and hugged him happily, sobbing about how much he loved him too. 

However, this only strengthens Soranaki's assumption that Bloom is Shuka's reincarnation, which is why he targets her at the beginning. During one of their fights, Keita got a huge scar on his neck; a fact that Shutendouji firmly declared unimportant. This was only fuel to the Agency's 'hatred' against Bloom and Keita, moreso from Natsume and Keisuke. 

Thankfully, once the Shuka chaos had passed, Keita finally worked up the courage to admit everything to them through a song during the celebration of Soranaki's defeat, which in turn helped them finally have a teary reunion. This also led to Fumika's arrest, and the two went to live with Keita in the Youmakai, being trained so they could hopefully be the next Guardians of the Youmakai. 

The concept was developed by venusaura. Thanks!